How often do you feel nervous in front of the opposite sex?

Under what circumstances?

under what relations? how do you act when you are nervous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get nervous quite easily around people regardless of gender. I guess I feel easily intimated. I get most nervous around guys I obviously find attractive and then I'll tend to just shy away and not look them in the eye and if we do make eye contact I'll quickly look away or look down.

• Ma heart is beating fast baby Dx

• @Keyspirits

Oh stop it ! You're probably saying that to many girls :P But I'll follow you and we can take this to private messaging ^_^

• oh wow. I should have tried too... but keyspirits beat me to the punch!

What Girls Said 6

• i dont feel nervous at all around men unless i actually like one a lot. if i dont feel anything for him, even if he's hot, I'm still fine.

• Like them as in attracted to a stranger?

or like them as in you know the person and love spending time with them? I only feel nervous if I dont know them. The more they talk, the more comfortable I GET

• no i mean who he is as a whole, whether i know him well or not.
      how well i know someone doesn't make a huge difference with my nerves. just my openness.

• I get nervous when someone older (eg, teacher) puts me on the spot... they do it on purpose. 😐😐😐

I also get nervous when I do something bold..😇😎😎

I get nervous when someone makes eye contact with me for far too long.

😄😄
    by the way, talking about opposite gender.

• My reactions are different sometimes.

Once , I started shaking.

The other time, I start to mumble.

Etc

• If they're super attractive, I definitely feel nervous. Or if I just like them.

• It depends who it is. If it's some of my best guy friends I'm totally relaxed around them, not nervous at all. If it's someone I'm meeting for the first time and I find them insanely attractive, I'm reasonably nervous, but hopefully not visibly haha, I'm not a shy person. If it's someone I like a lot and I'm asking them out or hitting on them or whatever, I get nervous. All being said, this is inner nervousness, from the outside you probably couldn't tell.

• Eh not ever really.

• 24/7
    365 days

What Guys Said 5

• No I feel fairly comfortable in front of them - If I was nervous it would be for other reasons apart from gender.

• I dont at all really anymore thats for teens and a guy in his early 20's

• I feel if i feel attracted to one... and i have just met them... i get slightly nervous. Its funny... i dont think i was like that... but lately i have surprised myself. it may have to do with me being less confident today than i was before.

• It can happen and when you have not dated in a while it does happen

• all the time especially if they are white. plus i heard whites dont like curly haired people.

• You slowly get over it with practice.

• I don't feel nervous that much any more