Marrying a girl you knocked up?

Would you marry a girl you got pregnant, if you followed a religion where sex before marriage is strictly forbidden?

• Yes
    62% (8)70% (7)65% (15)Vote
  • No
    38% (5)30% (3)35% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if she is a certain religion, you would have to because if you didn't her life would be an awful hardship. I would stand by her regardless.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I already don't believe in marriage and I don't want a loveless marriage, but I definitely would consider it and probably marry her for the sake of the child

1|1
    0|0
  • i am an atheis but i would still consider marrying her, because i think i owe a good childhood to the child, which in my opinion includes having a loving mom and dad.

it also depends on the girl though. if we have too much problems i might choose not to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would to give the child a name

1|0
    0|0
  • First I wouldn't be so careless to get her pregnant.. And I don't do sex only type of relationships either so... If any girl gets pregnant she will be someone who means a lot to me... 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Never getting married and I don't care about any religion, so no.

0|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think marrying simply because of pregnancy works out very well. I've known several couples in real life who have done that and they have all split up in the end. I think that is just marrying for the wrong reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but they'd feel trapped.

0|0
    0|0