IPhone 5s vs iPhone 5c?

I'm going to get one of them but I'm not sure which to get. The 5s has a better camera and the finger print thing but the 5c is about $100 cheaper and is colorful. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get the 5s. That finger print thing is a nice feature. You should also look on google and compare the two if you have not already as there probably is more features the 5s has that the 5c does not.

• I have. It's mostly just a better camera and the finger print scanner thing

• Right then. Well I have the 6 plus and that finger print reader is nice. I would say more worth it than the colours.

What Guys Said 4

• 100 dollars is a lot - So I would think hard about the 5c

• Both are garbage. However, between these, the 5S. It's going to be supported for longer since it's popular. The 5C is not very well-received and is likely to be dropped this year while the 5S will still get updates and such for at least a year or two.

• If you can afford it get the 5s

• iphones sucks , go buy a Galaxy S4 or Galaxy E5 it's much better and it have more features and stuff and it's cheaper than that shit

• Go buy a Moto G. It's loads better. Samsung's hardware is crappy and they overlay Android with skins which results in extremely slow performance, bad optimisation, inconsistency and extremely long waiting periods for updates (or no updates at all).

• or better a Google nexus with the pure android , at least it's better than IOS
      maybe old touchwiz was so slow , but new ones are lightweight and simplified and give a beautiful look
      even if they still slow down the device a little.. but all the skins do

What Girls Said 1

• it's only $100 cheaper, you might as well get the 5s

• and the colours on the 5c make the phone look like a toy

• The 5c is the cheaper one

• i know what the 5c is, i'm saying it's not that much cheaper compared to the 5s so you might as well pay that extra $100 and get more features plus a nice exterior