Is anyone else really creeped out by Bruce Jenner?

I think everyone should do what makes them happy. I am 100% for gay rights and marriage. However, I think the new that teaching gender neutrality in school is downright dangerous. We have genders, by nature. We always have and we always will. Our genders have natural differences. Neither is better, but they are different.

Bruce Jenner was born a man and, despite a misguided doctor's work, is still a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I disagree n some ways. I identify you by what your genitals are, that being said I would never date or hookup knowingly with a trans gendered woman... It should be okay, but I just could not bring myself to do it.

though I think we need to do a better job at creating an equal base in gendering out children, being 100% neutral is silly and unrealistic. Our sexes do contribute to performing different roles, I just think we should equal it out a bit, not get rid of all things that make us man or woman, that is unnatural.

What Girls Said 5

• well we all know Bruce is still a man.
    in my opinion, the sex change and any other body job doesn't change the mindset. u can look, talk and act like a woman. he can even think like a woman at times, but in his heart of hearts, he knows he is a man.

HOWEVER, society supports following your heart and to defy a generation of 'monkey see, monkey do', is something i commend. definitely not an easy thing at all.

• Although I wish that were true, it's not. Plenty of these people FEEL with every fiber of their being that they are the opposite gender---their bodies just developed in a different way than their minds (which is true. Their bodies developed normally... something happened to their minds). He might have felt the same.

Everything else I agree with.

• I don't think gender neutrality makes any sense in my opinion, but I understand the want of transgenderism to become accepted.

The thing about that is, I don't know why the APA thinks that it's "normal" for someone to have a mental disconnection with their physical form.

• "it's "normal" for someone to have a mental disconnection with their physical form." No one ever mentions that! That's an excellent point.

• You're an ignorant prick obviously.
    Np, I'm not creeped out.

• I'm really creeped out by people who insist on deadnaming someone. Enforcing the gender binary only ensures intersex erasure. Intersex people are not birth defects. Sit down, son.

• Is this a serious comment? Intersex people DO have birth defects. It's not normal to have an additional chromosome or genitalia. But they're not freaks either.

• @RationalLioness call an Intersex person a birth defect and see how they react.

• When I googled him, I did feel crept out.

What Guys Said 10

• You do understand that sex and gender is two different things right?
    One is determined by chromosomes , the other is a social construct.

• Hell yes. I approve of those transexuals or ladyboy shemales or whatever you want to call them who transition during their teenage years and actually end up pretty hot but like 50 year old men like Bruce Jenner who all of a sudden decide it's time to give in to their mental illness of gender dysphoria and transition are just plain revolting. There's no other word for it and children shouldn't be exposed to people like that.

• I'm not gonna lie transgender people make me a bit uncomfortable. But as long as they're happy good for them. I don't want me being uncomfortable to deny them of their happiness so I feel like they should be able to do it. There's something different about them genetically that makes them feel like that I guess

• I don't mind her

• If he's always felt like a woman, I can't see the problem in becoming a woman physically.

I mean... we start out as pretty much the same, and there are huge variations within the sexes anyway.

Where is the danger?

• By not telling the person that you want to be in a relationship with who you are. There are many men who have been fooled by this and I find it to be disrespectful.

They're also allowed to change their birth certificates, driver's licenses and more to match how they feel they truly are... which I think is wrong as well.

• Well that is to do with honesty - you could tell them your story. I've met people who didn't feel like their physical gender, and all they wanted was for other people to accept them for who they were. Nothing sinister.

If people are honest about it I can't see anything wrong with it. It seems to be very much to do with feeling comfortable in their own skin, and right now society won't let them.

• I couldn't care less and I hope she enjoys her life as a woman.

• Actually yes :(

• he's not gay.

• It weird there somthing wrong with that man. He's a birth defect

• I don't really care. I'm not for it or against it. Just neutral