Is it possible to be ugly in photos but handsome in real life?

So well, in real, people often say I am quite good looking, a couple of my friends even suggested i should try to be a model (though i am a little short for that but ok ha ha ). Also, I used to go on omegle and had camsex with some girls who were like blow my mind off hot and most of course i did not camsex but even during conversation it would start with them calling me hot or at least cute or handsome or whatever. However, in photos, I am like the average joe. Like whenever there is a photo in an event with a proper DSLR or something, I look good but I tried taking a selfie a couple of times, I look disgusting ha ha. So yeah, wanted to ask this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... Everyone's not photogenic.

What Girls Said 8

• I can't take a good picture either haha! I have to renew my passport soon, kind of dreading it 🙈😅

• there are many tricks and poses to look good when you have your photo taken, google it and you'd be surprised at the amound of info you 'll find

• I'm not saying I am hot stuff but I look much nicer in real life. I am not photogenic at all.

• Yeah. Some people just are photogenic.

• Yes, it is possible. :)

• Yeah, some people just never look good in photos, I never look good in pictures either. My face totally changes.

• I'm not photogenic... I think I'm average looking in real like though. So it could be possible.

• sure... ask any model

What Guys Said 8

• Yep this is my problem, though admittedly I'm usually drunk in photos, as I try to ignore them in general.

But I remember one time my friend a girl took a photo of me, and she laughed and said 'wow you don't do photos well'.

Sometimes at the right angle and i'm unaware it's being taken it can do me justice, but yeah mostly I look pretty terrible.

• You do hear of it - People seem less attractive in photos

• Well, If you are like myself, You can be ugly in photos AND real life xD.

• bro, u are handsome

• Not according to people on here i'm not ;)

• Lol, i don't know man, I think you are quite good looking, honestly

• Absolutely yeah

• Yes, I am not photogenic.

• Yeah, the camera does play tricks. Depends on the camera lens though.

• yes.

i'm so ugly when they took a picture of me the camera broke.

• Its not possible but very possible.