Do you blog? Why/why not? If yes, what about?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I use Tumblr. I might talk about something or reblog posts.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a blog that no one reads that I hardly update but also Tumblr.

• It might be a hidden gem! Thanks for commenting on this asshole's question by the way.

• I have a tumblr that a decent amount of people follow for some bizarre reason.

• I have no idea how to do that, I have a tumblr but I don't use it :(

• nope, don't really have time or anything interesting to say

• I have a blog dedicated to recovery/relapse

• I have a few blogs!

What Guys Said 6

• No, I don't. I have days where there are things to say, but I struggle with maintaining a practice / routine of writing to it. I don't want it to become a job, and a lot of my thoughts I just bounce off of friends using good old fashioned talking -- it feels strange to go back and write about how it went. I'm also not sure how rewarding it is: without a dedicated readership, I might be just wasting my time.

I do think there are a lot of successful bloggers out there though with large readerships. I sometimes wonder how long it took them to get that far and how many hours they put into it.

• I found your thoughts really interesting. Have had similar ones myself. Thanks :)

• Political situation in the US and in the Middle East

• No. I have nothing interesting to say.

• no i have no time for that.

• Yes. I occasionally do long rants about music and social issues. So much fun

• yes for my work, and for a business.