What are the Top 3 things you can't wait for in life?

Let's keep this realistic. Things that you're sure will happen at some point in your life, or there's at least a 51% possibility of them happening. Anything you can't wait to do/have/experience in your future, things you are looking forward to the most.

My Top 3 would be:
β€’ Getting a dog. I love dogs so much, they're awesone, I'm a little bit obsessed with them. I always dream about having a dog. I'm sure that the day I finally get one will be one of the happiest days of my life. 🐢
β€’ Moving away from my country. I'm sick of this place and I truly can't wait to get out of here and never come back. Just start a new life far away from here. ✈
β€’ Starting my own family. This will be way further down the road, but I really can't wait to find and experience true love, get married, be an awesome wife and even a more awesome mom to my future kids. πŸ‘ͺ

Soooo, what would be your Top 3? :)))

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Guy

• can't wait to:
    β€’ Get in college, meet people with the same interests as me.
    β€’ Get a dog as well, preferably a German Shepherd
    β€’ Travel around the world

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In no particular order

β€’ To visit every state in the USA with my bestfriend. We're starting this next year January, too excited!
    β€’ To start my own family. This is a long way to go, but I can't wait for it. I love babies and little children a lot.
    β€’ To have a career which I've been wanting to be all this time. The day when I'll be graduating uni & get myself a job will really be a dream come true.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• my investments to reach an enormous growth.

wow that's like the only one. I spent 3 minutes thinking about this lol. nothing else seems that important to me right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Finding my true passion, and making a career out of it, i feel slightly directionless some days

2. Finding a woman who has a passion for life and is willing to share and nurture our passions together

3. Opening up a soup restaurant, i have 7 recipes already, still perfecting 5 of them
    I want retire, then open and operate a soup restaurant

1|0
    0|0
  • ~ Although incredibly unlikely, Being able to afford the $250,000 - $700,000 for Surrogacy.
    ~ ^Having that Surrogacy being succesful, And having a child i can raise and have a cool time with.
    ~ Dying.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Enlightenment
    2. Enrichment
    3. Death

3|2
    0|0
  • Only have one that is sharing my life with someone - What is the percentage figure, I haven't a clue

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Becoming a US citizen.

2) Finding love

3) Having a kid/kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait to..
    -Live in a treehouse
    -Not be lonely
    -Be happy and confident

2|0
    0|0
  • 1. Losing my virginity
    2. getting rich
    3. Move to a big city

1|0
    0|0
  • - Making friends.
    - Moving into my own house.
    - Owning a high quality piano.

1|0
    0|0
  • get my first car
    start and finish college
    GET MY DREAM CAR

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure at this stage the likelihood of the three, but, I hope to get:

1) a stable job in my preferred field

2) find love, get married. That is, the woman I love, love me in return.

3) Have kids

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say finding a long term partner but I'm not sure I've got a 51% chance of that.

So I guess finishing my studies and getting a job and owning a somewhere to live.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm with Not_Helping, the sweet embrace of death is all I need.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• 1. Getting a boyfriend
    2. The new semester at uni to start. I'm sick of holidays and being at home. I'm getting bored out of my mind.
    3. Getting a new handbag. I really need one.

1|0
    0|0
  • gosh.. why is your answer same as mine.. ?
    i was going to say exact those things.. and then i cannot wait to have a great job..

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting married, having a child, buying a new car (not a new used but a brand new car) :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Graduating college next year.
    2. Hopefully getting a decent job.
    3. Hopefully get married eventually hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. meet "the one"
    2. have a stable carreer
    3. starting my own family

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Visiting Japan (I promised myself that I have to visit Japan at least once in my life)
    2. Have a bestseller novel
    3. Possibly start a family

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 is to get a job I like during college
    2 get a car I will love
    3 sex

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. when this life is over, dead in gone... thats the number one thing i can't wait...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm going to university, visiting America and buying my own flat/house. Some coming sooner than others hopefully πŸ™

1|0
    0|0
  • *true inner peace
    *lasting happiness
    *actual self satisfaction

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. get married
    2. having sex so i can get pregnant and have a child ( i want 5 or 6)
    3. then having sex every night with my husband for fun

1|0
    0|0
  • To begin a career in fashion design, buy my own land/cabin in a rural area, foster children

1|0
    0|0
  • I love babies, want one myself with my boyfriend
    Shift to Netherlands
    Own a house

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Find true love
    2. Find my dream job that involves some kind of art, design or fashion
    3. Be happy and not insecure anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Starting high school this September πŸŽ“ Not that excited about uniforms though. I'll probably violate the rules about that

2. Getting out of my country. Read this text as x1000 larger. πŸ˜ πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· ✈️ πŸ˜πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

3. Starting my career: πŸ’Ά πŸ“žπŸ“ΉπŸ“·πŸ“ or charity work

1|0
    0|0
  • Finding true love
    Getting married
    Having kids

Everything else in my life is prefect except my love life

1|0
    0|0