Girls you like hairy guys or not hairy guys?

Jus so you know how
Girls you like hairy guys or not hairy guys ?

hairy, so just a little bit more hairy than the attached picutre, but not by much.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• This man could be introduced to a razor, or wax... But when it's not that much, hair is kl. That sexy line of hair from belly button to genitals is sooo hot, little splattering if chest hair maybe, then little hair on the arms and legs. Not as much hair as this man.

What Girls Said 19

• Not hairy lol.

• I used to think it was gross but I like a little on the chest, a bit of a happy trail but nothing that is going to be really distracting. Hair is manly, I like it. I also don't like when guys have NO pubic hair, makes me think babies and it bothers me. I don't like silverback gorillas either though. If I saw a guy that hairy it would be a nightmare.

• We know you're just a werewolf longing for affection

• ewwwww... he is a freaking wolf..

• Full head of hair and maybe facial hair if they pull it off, but nothing above average for a guy anywhere else. No chewbacca though.

• That's disgusting.

• Lol, not so hairy. I'm already a giant hairball, I wouldn't want my sweet cakes to be one too lol!

• That hairy is a no

• I really dislike hair so not hairy

• That's a gorilla.

• NOT HAIRY!!!

• I prefer non hair guys

• I like a guy with minimal hair.
    What you showed is a man who doesn't need a coat or pants in the winter time. He has his own fur coat.

• which I might say is very usefull ;)

• No hair please

• He looks like a baby. Maybe if he had a little more hair I would look at him like he is a man. but he looks so boyish in the picture provided with his lack of body hair... almost like he's a woman if I'm being honest...

• Hairy guy, but not him :) ahahah. Maybe you're not hairy at all and are jealous that some girls prefer hairy guys. So you put the picture of him who is the extreme

• No hair for me only iin te body and the only hair I accept is a stub

• The third option... juuuuuust right. (not overly hair but with some hair).

• I don't know. I'm a carpet and not a lot of people like me... carpets have feelings too!