Girls... what if?

I keep on hearing that girls fall for bad guys but they end up getting treated badly by them. And girls rarely fall for the fat/nerdy guys. SO , what if there was a mix of the two? A guy that has the "bad guy" personality , good looking , nerdy , treats you well etc. ?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the kind of guy it will take to finally get in my pants.

What Girls Said 17

• What is so hard for some guys to understand? Do you know why many women don't fall for the fat guy? Because fat guy isn't attractive.

Do you know why many women don't fall for the nerdy guy? Because nerdy guy isn't assertive enough and/or he's a push over.

Do you know why many women fall for the bad guys? Because they're stupid or the bad guy pretended to be a nice guy to make the woman fall for him. He's more than likely attractive and assertive... but he's an asshole.

So what's the best combination? An ATTRACTIVE NICE GUY WHO IS NOT A PUSHOVER.

This is what the majority of women want.

• I don't like bad guys. He can't just be good to me - he has to be good to other people too.

• Being good to other people is included .

• u r the only one here that didn't understand this

• She's the only one here acknowledging how stupid this question is :P
      Lol

• I personally love intellectual, quiet guys, regardless of their appearance.
    I think, though, rather than being "nerdy/bad boy," I would prefer nerdy/confident/daring. If someone had a dismissive and cocky bad boy attitude, I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

• That would be called: Perfect

• That is what i thought but why isn't anybody replying?

• Your title isn't very attention-grabbing.

• there are guys like that and they get snatched up quickly lol

• I love nerdy guys because I am nerdy to. Lime there is this guy in my English who is smart his intelligence is super attractive
    I would not date bad boys because I can't stand ignorant people and if he pisses me off I will put him in his place. I have too much self respect to date a guy that treats me like crap.

• I said , "treats you well etc"

• so nerdy good boy with the looks of a bad boy? i might date him but either way i will give him a chance

• So yeah basically what you are describing would be a lot of girls perfect guys. Not mine simply because I do not care for the bad boy attitude if you mean bad boy as in confident guy with charisma then yes i'd go for this guy.

• That whole bad boy thing isn't as true as it used to be I think. I don't like bad boys because I want someone who will motivate me to be better and someone that will help go far in life

• uhhh what so he's a bad, nerdy, good looking, kind dude?

• I really don't like bad guys so, no.

• what do you mean by 'bad guy personality'? but I guess a good looking and kind, plus nerdy guy would be awesome!

• I like fat and nerdy. I'm too old for the dick head persona.

• That's a bonus. And I'm dating a guy like that. He's a bit flabby in the gut, but that's most men after their mid 20's. He's nerdy, deep, brooding, kind of dark, and a total softy. He's a Brony, and loves sappy music. He actually knows how to fight, like several actual styles, including swordsmanship, and he's also a dominant alpha type. And his nose is usually buried in one of his silly japanese romance dating games where you pair up animated characters.

• It's no different to the young boys who when they first meet girls meet all the wrong ones who'll juts cheat on them and stuff. Nobody normal with their head screwed on the right way and any common sense likes bad guys wiyh bad personality.
    But yea, a lot of girls like the nerds, guys who treat them well, guys who will be successful, guys who want to please her and treat her like a princess... while he still maintains his own sense of who he is and is still strong confident and secure within himself. It's just that a lot of the nicer guys aren't confident strong and secure within themselves, they're just doormats... and a lot of the badder guys are very confident strong and secure.
    The guys who are a balance between them both, they're very rare, and most girls have to just deal with all the pathetic weak guys or the bad shitty guys until one with the right balance finally comes along.

• No interest in bad boys, that shit grows old very quickly. Nice guys finish last and are worth it.

• I don't want someone that's bad in any sense of the word but I guess I kind of currently have a guy with the kind of mix you're talking about? Like he drives a motorcycle and didn't have the best reputation but he treats me really well and is kind of nerdy too. I love it.

• My boyfriend is a bad ass. He's a real gentleman though and he has the best heart he's so nice. But he goes by this weird rule. The fact that he's appear to be an asshole to girls when he meets them but when he gets to know them, he'll be nice. What sense does that make? None but who knows