What is your job/profession?

Just interested to know what you all do for a living 😄👍

Most Helpful Guy

• My job is to be as unproductive as possible. This world is being controlled by evil beings, I refuse to serve a society that perpetuates the existence of these evil beings. I don't think the people of this world are evil. I think almost everyone in this planet are good people. But the leaders of humanity are evil. I refuse to serve these leaders. No humans should serve anyone. Humans should help anyone they want out of their good will. Humans today are forced to work jobs just because they exist on this planet. The true nature of this planet is abundance. The monetary system was made to enslave humanity, to control the distribution of everything and create an illusion of scarcity. This illusion of scarcity results in wars, poverty, and famine. The elite that control this world want people to suffer and serve them forever. There are many scientists in this world who were shut down by the elite because their inventions would free humans from ever having to work again. Nikola Tesla's QEG was capable of providing unlimited free energy to the world. The elite confiscated Tesla's QEG and set out a disinformation campaign to destroy anything known about Tesla's invention. This is just one example of how the elite truly want humans to suffer forever. Humans around the world are waking up to the evils committed by tptb. The world truly is changing into a better place now because a lot more people are fighting back this evil system of control. These people and I share the vision that the world deserves much better than what it has now. Power belongs to each and every human individual. The true nature of each human is absolute sovereignty over his/her own existence. Freedom and goodness, that's what I fight for.

• So deep, I'm drowning.

If you've played assassins creed, you may notice that the role of the elite are the 'Templars' and the role of freedom are the 'Assassins'

What Girls Said 5

• No job, just school.

• i dont have a job

• I'm a teacher-librarian. I cover both roles at the school I work at.

• Wow! 😄 must be a fun job

• Do you have a hard time with kids? Or are they enjoyable to be around with? ;D

• Most of the time, they're fine. Only every so often do I have any major issues. I'm thankful to work in a good area.

• HR.. Will change.

• It's not really a profession but I work at a drug store after class everyday

What Guys Said 7

• I work in IT Admin for the Welfare Dept of the Government

• I'm applying to graduate school in applied physics so hopefully something like that soon...

• I sell video and computer games :) Mostly those published by Activision and Warner.

• I own my own business right now

• Would like to be a surgeon but I'm just a student right now bout to go to college

• trolololo.

That's what i do, because i am the Jester.

• I am student