When you hear or see the word Nintendo, what feelings are conjured up?

What feelings occur when you see or hear this word?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fond memories of my youth. The Mario Franchise, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Blades of Steel, Tecmo Bowl, RBI Baseball, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Contra, and my sleeper classic, Black Bass. Essential to being an 80s kid. I wasn't even a hardcore gamer, I was all about playing sports outside, but still I can't even imagine my childhood without Nintendo.

What Girls Said 6

• Mario.

I had the double game, it had sewer classic version and the longer version. I had a blue Gameboy Advance.

I think of all my time using Peach's bomb floating skirt skills, and mastering how to jump with Luigi.

I think of the stupid ice thing making the sewer all slick, being consumed by fire and evil crabs, and being able to collect every single coin when the tract was invisible and made of ice. BOOYAH! Those are my feelings, those are my memories

Also, at some point my mom got us Paperboy because she remembered it from when she was a kid. And it was so fun. And it also was a double, we could play as monsters (King Kong, Werewolf, Lizard Monster) and have a damsel while destroying the city and avoid getting electrocuted or hit with the terrible tank.

Great times :)

• Mario and Luigi !

• Nostalgia !

• The original Mario Bros. We'd play for hours and hours and hours and even now the song is stuck in my head!

• I automatically want to play something. I have plenty of Nintendo to play so I gotta find something

• Donkey Kong.

What Guys Said 7

• ALL OF THEM

• Being a kid in the 90's playing Miro Brothers on NES and SNES.

• Nostalgia, happiness, excitement...

• Earthbound, Smash Bros. comes to mind.

• Nothing - Not into gaming

• My old Gamecube back in the day. :')

• What is that?