Girls, How much is too much when it come to cologne?

When it comes to cologne I get a lot of compliments from girls but sometimes wonder if it is overkill. I generally use three squirts one for my t shirt one for whatever outer wear I might have on (Jacket, hoodie, Flannel etc.), and one in either my hair or on my neck too much or just right? Also I do smoke weed so how does this effect good or bad ladies?

Thank you ladies I appreciate the feedback:)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• When I can taste it in the air

What Girls Said 12

• I'll share something I heard years ago. The rule of thumb with perfumes and colognes is to only wear enough that you can smell them when you're dancing.

• i like it if i get a whiff passing by/ hugs but not if i can small it a room away...
    obv depends on if i like the cologne in the first place :P
    And Im not a big fan of weed

• you should use perfume instead of cologne! I hate cologne. Maybe you should stop smoking weed, it smells disgusting and literally nothing can mask it..

• It depends on the smell of the cologne. The smell of cologne to me is really strong but 3 to 4 squirting seems fine. It's too much when it gives you a headache or if it smells like you dumped the whole bottle on to yourself.

• I think it is too much if I can smell the scent from 6 feet away.

• Depends on the scent but usually any amount of it is too much for me. It's even worse when it's covering up pungent smells like weed and cigarettes.

• 2 sprays of cologne should be enough.

• When it makes someone sneeze.

• Sounds like to much for my liking.

• If I can smell you before I can see you then it's too much. But the smell of weed and cologne mixed together is not a nice one.

• When your smells is as intoxicating as walking into abecromie and finch.

• When I can't breathe