Girls, How much is too much when it come to cologne?

When it comes to cologne I get a lot of compliments from girls but sometimes wonder if it is overkill. I generally use three squirts one for my t shirt one for whatever outer wear I might have on (Jacket, hoodie, Flannel etc.), and one in either my hair or on my neck too much or just right? Also I do smoke weed so how does this effect good or bad ladies?

Updates:
Thank you ladies I appreciate the feedback:)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I can taste it in the air

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'll share something I heard years ago. The rule of thumb with perfumes and colognes is to only wear enough that you can smell them when you're dancing.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like it if i get a whiff passing by/ hugs but not if i can small it a room away...
    obv depends on if i like the cologne in the first place :P
    And Im not a big fan of weed

0|1
    0|0
  • you should use perfume instead of cologne! I hate cologne. Maybe you should stop smoking weed, it smells disgusting and literally nothing can mask it..

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the smell of the cologne. The smell of cologne to me is really strong but 3 to 4 squirting seems fine. It's too much when it gives you a headache or if it smells like you dumped the whole bottle on to yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is too much if I can smell the scent from 6 feet away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the scent but usually any amount of it is too much for me. It's even worse when it's covering up pungent smells like weed and cigarettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 sprays of cologne should be enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • When it makes someone sneeze.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like to much for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can smell you before I can see you then it's too much. But the smell of weed and cologne mixed together is not a nice one.

0|0
    0|0
  • When your smells is as intoxicating as walking into abecromie and finch.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I can't breathe

0|0
    0|0