Thank you Laura, have you seen that?

He was in a 12 year relationship and "wasted his best years" (he said so). His now ex-wife took the house and wants half of the remaining stuff, also stuff he bought with his own money, like his phone.

Now tell me: what would you do? just pay ~5000€ to a cheating wife? Or would u teach her a lesson? He has no home anymore. there's no need for him to own such things so he just destroyed them so neither of them can use them.

Tbh i think this guy is a fucking legend. He did it the Man-Way. Not saying it was smart, but hey.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw that yesterday and it was awesome xD She cheated on him and he still has to give half of his belongings? Well, fuck that xD

What Girls Said 3

• I think this is a stupid idea. I understand his point but to destroy pretty much everything you own to prove a point is too much. She's just going to laugh and think he's an idiot, I would. I think he's gone mad.

• that's because she cheated on him. For me he's legend 12 years to be in relationship and then girl would cheat on me, fuck her!

• I wouldn't destroy everything I owned though.

• No I haven't seen it

• I agree. I'd f her. She deserves what she gets and more! I wouldn't give her another penny and I'd make sure of it. Hats off to the dude.

What Guys Said 3

• How does one waste anything, much less his "best years" he made the choice to marry this broad, and he made the choice to stay for twelve years. Who is he to teach anyone a lesson? People don't take responsibility for their actions, they point the finger at everyone, wish everyone else would change, and yet, when nothing changes, they don't amend their ways. That's insanity... this dude got what he deserved and I don't blame the ex for doing everything in her power to get what she wants. A real man would have never wound up in his position.

• She cheated on him.

• Right. He should have been more perceptive and saw it coming, should have been more communicative and prevented it, or just plain cut his losses. Bad things happen to everyone, but we don't have to have a conniption fit and a tantrum and try to make people feel bad, guilty, whatever. She's obviously a shrew, and a shrewd shrew at that. Real men don't get cheated on.

• I can't see link - My PC is acting up tonight

• It's silly but like him.