If you have the option to choose between two video game worlds that you'd live in which of the following two would you rather live in?

Hyrule Field (Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time) -

Or

The Mushroom Kingdom (from Super Mario Franchise) -

• Hyrule Field
  • Mushroom Kingdom

Most Helpful Guy

• During times of peace I think that I would prefer the mushroom kingdom. It seems less realistic and therefore less stressful. During one of Link's or Mario's rescues I would rather be in Hyrule. Mario actually kills a lot of innocent people in that game that people don't realize. Boswer turns all the people into different objects including bricks which is why so many objects faces. Mario then comes along and destroys the bricks which ends up killing a lot of innocent people. Link on the other hand doesn't harm innocent people.

What Girls Said 2

• Hyrule field ftw

• Hyrule field!

What Guys Said 8

• Man... Why did you have to pick two games with the shittest graphics going? xD.

I picked A, Just because B would fuckin hurt my eyes xD.

• Hyrule Field - Mushroom Kingdom hurts my eyes

• Probably Hyrule because Zelda is hotter than Peach. And there isn't any other booty in the area of those worlds.

• I would be throwing up a lot if I lived in the Mushroom Kingdom. The colors are too bright and the sounds are too Japanese.

• Definitely Option C

• Hyrule. The monsters would be more dangerous, but also more spread out, if you know what I mean.

• Has to be those two?
    Tsk, no fun.

• Super mario dude