Ladies, You're about to walk down the aisle and you hear this song play, WWYD?

You lookin all fancy, dress tail thing trailing behind your slim ass in that gorgeous wedding suit. Little kids throwing petals around and bringing the ring to your man, then this track drops as you're walking out. What would you do?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally love this song as I love rap music so much, that'd be a dream and it'd be so fun 😂 best wedding ever

• That's slightly insane; Instead of wine and cake will there be 40's and ribs at your wedding, too? Lol.

• yes I do! lol try, but it's a very comics yes beautiful language

• thank you! :)

What Girls Said 8

• I'd probably laugh it off but I'd actually be really pissed off on the inside and whoever was in charge of playing the music wouldn't want to face me afterwards.

• I'd fit my walk to the beat and try to not burst out laughing lol

• I would probably burst out laughing and start dancing and doing the Shmoney dance, LMAO. I would probably be like "LET'S FORGET THIS CRAP AND LET US ALL JUST DANCE LIKE WEIRDOS!" :D

• First of all I love your profile pic second of all I'd probably just laugh 😂

• Well, my man literally makes money off being a troll, and he also makes beats for rap and R&B, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was the one to set this up, just to mess with me. But it's more likely that something like this would play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw

• Nervously laugh. I would try to get the person who was playing it to stop so we can continue on with the ceremony.

• That person is me and I want an extra $400 to stop it.

• Well, I am probably never getting married, so in this hypothetical situation, you keep playing that jam!

• Well that's easy grab ur brides maids and have a final dance before you say I do lol

• Walk the other way