Kids stares at me, why?

It's nothing new, but kids stares at me when I'm shopping or what ever I do. It's kids from couple months to maybe 10 years old. Most often it's girls who stares at me.
When there is a baby near me, they can grab my cheek.
When it's really young girls, like 10 years old, they can just stare at me. Just standing there and look at me. When they walk away with their parents, they look back and stares again at me.
I love kids, and wish I had one. But I don't know why kids do this to me. If you must know, I'm an older guy who is almost 40 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Embrace the bkessing!

It feels amazing.

• maybe you look familiar.. like a dud on a TV show they watch or something lol
    or you're over analyzing it all

• I do not over analyzing it. That's for sure. They do stare at me. But look familiar can be one possibility.

• Maybe you look creepy. Kids are very honest

What Guys Said 9

• It's because you love kids and wish to have one, so you are really aware of who or where they're looking at when you're out there. Kids usually look at people and are always curious and like to interact, specially if they notice you're also looking at them looking at you.

• I get stared at A LOT. It's because I'm tall and look different. I know it can be very unpleasant. Kids stare at me too.. One kid was like " Mom, I want to be as tall as this boy when I grow up ! " ( The mom was like" No, he's way too tall, you'll find no clothes and no girlfriend ! "

It made me upset innerly. I can relate.

• Oh my. I'm really sorry. It must hurt a lot. What an awful mother to say something like that.

• i'm guessing your a negro.

• No, I'm Aryan. master race so to speak

• They're sensing that you like kids and they are also probably wondering why you stare at them too. Lol

• It sounds like a good thing - They are not afraid of you.

• Kids, stare at me too. Probably because I don't look average.
    Is there anything in your appearance that stands out?

• You sound like a pedophile

• I feel like they do that to me too!

• Demeanor..

• hmm whats the direct opposite of paedophilia?

• so far 3 people who didn't get the joke. anyone else wants to downvote? :D