If you could go back in time to change any event in your life, what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm only allowed one, then I'd choose the day I trusted my ex-friends with money.

What Guys Said 6

• There is one thing I have always wondered I said no to a girl and I have always wondered what would have happened if I said yes.

• Why;d you say no?

• I got my wires crossed and asked her out previously but she liked someone else and said no - He didn't like her so she thought about it and decided maybe I was kinda nice so asked me out - I did wounded male pride thing and said no.

• I think you made a good choice since you were just a second "just in case" option.

• I would go back to kindergarten and start hitting on girls every single day of my life. I never expressed myself to girls. I never talked with girls in school or anywhere outside. I've become a recluse and avoid people in general. If I could go back in time, I would be an extrovert and show the real me to the world.

• Finding GaiaOnline. It's what lead all the way to this and my entire internet legacy. I wish I never found it.

• Ha! The part where I get older.

• I would change the fact I study a lot more in school on top I bathed more often.

• I would give my dad a condom.

What Girls Said 3

• Being friends someone that really hurt me later down the line. I wouldn't add him on fb or ever message him.

• When my dad gave my mom an "allowance" I'd go back in time and tell him to give it to me instead. And convince my parents to have another child.

• Wth. She should be workin and you get an allowance

• It's a difficult situation. She did work except he made a lot more money than her. All that "allowance"he gave her over 10 years and now she has nothing to show for it. But I mean no biggie it would just be nice to have right now...

• my relationship with my ex