Guys, would you think a girl is insecure/desperate if she sticks around, even after you say you're not looking for a relationship?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• No, guys are usually very direct. If she still sticks around, I'll assume she simply wants to be friends. Am I wrong to assume she got the message?

What Guys Said 16

• Why would you stick around after you've been told he doesn't want a relationship? ? No one wants a girl like.
    A relationship is not gonna work because you have feelings for him, and as he starts seeing other people it will only make you feel worse.
    Stop wasting your time and energy on someone who doesn't wanna be with you.

• Depends if she understands that there will be NEVER be a relationship.

• Or else she's just kidding herself thinking she can make a relationship happen when there's only one person interested in making it happen... it takes two people.
    That seems like a possible explanation for a girl staying around.

• I call that persistence
    as long as your feelings for him become one of those of friendship and understanding

• sticks around as a friend? if yes then this would b ok in my opinion

• I would think she's lonely.

• That might be the case. But I wouldn't do it. It's not fair to her. Better to tell her up straight that we can't stay friends because she will always feel more than me, than dragging her along on an emotional rollercoaster.

• Well, why are you staying around?

• Well yeah that would be creepy too.

• Yes. She would be,

• I'd never think of that, I'd think
    oh she's just a friend

• yeah that would be fine I don't see anything wrong in that at all...

• I don't know who you are, but I've been seeking you my entire life.

• Never seen one "stick around" so I'd be impressed.

• Nah just level out on the flirting and be a friend. If you push is too hard you might repel the guy. So rather do small not so obvious things. Iam hardcore nerd science student so it will impress me if a girl wants to game with me.

• Nope, all fine, nothing wrong with that.