Why Do Women Exercise Less Than Men?

Why Do Women Exercise Less Than Men? Are girls lazy?

Why Do Women Exercise Less Than Men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women I see and know are lazy and grossly obese.

What Girls Said 5

• Some women exercise more.. myself included. I go to the gym 4-5x/week, ~30 km bike ride weekly as well. Also keep in mind, how girls and guys exercise is generally different. A guy going to the gym is usually mainly, if not only, time in the weight room. Women will do mostly cardio, which is more exhausting in my opinion.

• Men are physically stronger then woman and they experience less pain when they work out. They also lose weight faster so its more rewarding for them to go to the gym. Woman lose weight slower and experience more pain then men when they do exactly the same work outs. For them, the rewards are lower. The exception is stomach exercises which are harder for men but easier for woman because woman are supposed to give birth and have flexible tummies.

• I am a potato.

• so funny get off the GAG that was question and this site is for answering, not trolling.

• I'm not trolling, it's the truth

• Umm, no. It's not that women are lazy and men aren't it's just that some people don't have time to work out, some people don't have the need to work out, some people don't have the desire to work out. exercise isn't something that should be a measurement of your worth.

I work out if I want to wear if I have the time. But if I don't then I don't.

• There's always time to workout, at least 1 hour a day.

• Not whenever you work 7:30 to 6, have to come home and cook dinner which takes roughly an hour. By the time that's done (and you eaten, clean the dishes as well as any other mess in the house) it's roughly 8 o'clock. That's shower time. Then bed time is 9:30 for me so I c get plenty of sleep.

• Not all girls are like that. (My self not included.)

What Guys Said 7

• Because the female body has different biological requirements than the male body.

In the end for a women it just is enough to stay generally fit, healthy and neat. On the other hand the guys body requires practical use and therefore strength, so to make use of it more and heavier training is necessary. Simple evolutionary biology affecting our behaviour.

• I wouldn't really agree with that.

• A woman if she eats right can stay slim and attractive. I think guys feel like they need to weight lift to gain more muscle mass and have bigger chest, biceps est... our attributes that make us attractive, minus facial features are usually based on our physic.

• sports r a guys think mostly actually

• Because they need less muscle and body definition to be found attractive by men
    Women just need to not be fat/obese to be found attractive by most men
    Men need to be lean with a low bodyfat percentage and also have high muscle mass to be found attractive on the same level

• high muscle mass you're wrong, you've been brainwashed by marketing. You don't need to be big. To be attractive many girls don't even prefer big bulky guy. For example they find street workout body much more attractive.

• I guarantee you those guys still put in a fuck ton more hours than your typical attractive girl with an average-ish body

• yeah agree I do spend a lot of time cooking because of my metabolism. Like every 2-3 hours - 7 meals / day

• What do you want everyone to say?

• Wouldn't you have to support the claim?