Hey where you from? and whats Good?

What country and or state are you from, and what's the best place in your opinion (obviously) 😁 to eat.. and site see?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Canada but born in China. In Canada, I think the best place is Toronto and in China I think the best place is Xi'an because food is cheap there and everything tastes good. Shanghai and Beijing have MODERATELY good food and MODERATELy good tourist attractions but they are completely overpriced. Xian is cheap and somewhat more interesting then Beijing and Shanghai in my opinion.

• Okay great comparison, I would love to go to China, I have been to Toronto very beautiful there... thank you

What Girls Said 2

• I'm from Luxembourg and we have the best patisseries no matter where in Luxembourg you go! We also have great boulangeries but I happened to miss the pastry products more whenever I was abroad (I study in the UK and here bread and pastries are just totally uneatable to me!)

• america is nice.

What Guys Said 2

• I am from the US and from the state of Kansas and here in my town we have a lot of good old fashioned places to eat, RnB, The Soda Fountain, Dutch Kitchen, Skaets and some other places. Kansas is best known for it's barbecue though and have some of the best around, one place in town is so good that they literally close a couple hours after opening because they run out of meat, and their motto is we're open till the meat runs dry.

• I am from Ireland - I think we have very good pub grub

• Hello Ireland... I want to visit there one day so bad... one day.. its on the bucket list.