Traditional gender role reversal day?

If there was a holiday in which traditional gender roles were reversed, would you celebrate it?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
This day is made specially to make fun of gender roles. Girl will do things considered "manly'" like. Chop wood with an axe, fix car and stuff like that. This while men do things that are homemaker tasks. Things like cooking, cleaning and etc.. It is all in good fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do it, but not to make fun of gender roles. Actually for a completely different reason. To show people how stupid they are. Also, I'd make it a celebration for all transsexuals who are still in the closet to come out for a day and not get made fun of.

What Girls Said 1

• no that would be affirming gender roles as credible. i prefer to reject them. and i do.

• lol i shouldve voted yes bc without an explanation it looks like i wouldn't do it bc i think everyone should stay in their 'place'.

or the p[oll should Allow some explanation, so that it doesn't look black and white:)

What Guys Said 7

• gender roles should go 2 da grave in my opinion

• right so technically you'd say 'no' you wouldn't do it but then that'd make it seem like you agree with gender roles. but then if you say yes , m it also kind of makes it look liker you agree. so how would you vote? i suppose not voting is an option, but thats no fun.

• I 'd nort celebrate it since i don't believe in gender roles anyway

• No I feel no need to celebrate something as ridiculous as that nor would I stop doing what I do on a daily basis, they're for a reason.

• Nope, I don't really care about equality and acceptance and such.

If someone rejects me because my thinking doesn't go in line with theirs, then I don't care what that person thinks any longer.

We're human first and that is to be respected, everything else is secondary.

• I would love give it a go

• I don't see why not. It'd be a celebration just like any other celebration.

• Although technically I'm all for gender neutrality, and I think the rigid gender expression we have today and what is seen acceptable for a given sex is inherently harmful.

• No I wouldn't

• That would be fun to celebrate with friends