Girls, What size bikini do you wear and how do you pick it out? How do you like it to fit? What size do you reccomend? Medium or Small?

HI! So I don't usually wear biknis. I have one that I bought a couple years ago but I've only worn it 3-4 times max. I recently ordered a neoprene bikini and I'm worried about the fit. I originally ordered a dupe version with a small top and small bottom. The top was bit loose because my bust is the size of an XS but that wasn't an option. The bottoms squeezed me a bit. I llike my underwar bottoms to be like fitted but not tight so I sent the dupe back. I ordered another one with a small top and medium bottom but I'm worried the medium bottoms won't fit. Technically, I should wear a small in bottoms I think but I don't like the pinch and I think medium will be too big. I should have ordered x small for the top but I didn't look at the size chart before ordering.

I have a 32 A/B bust (I most likely A cup but I wear 32B bra) and I wear a size 4/5 jeans I think.
My thighs are 20in around
my hips are 34 inches

**WHAT SIZE BOTTOMS WOULD YOU RECCOMEND FOR 34in hips and 20in thighs.

The reason I ordered a size up for the bikini I'm waiting in the mail for is because I ordered it from china and their sizes are made smaller.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• If the bottoms are too big you can always get them taken in. Or you could even just get a safety pin and clip it together where it is too big. You clip it on the inside, so you can't see it. But yeah, you could always get it taken in, at a seamstress or even if you know somebody who knows how to sow, you can ask them to do it.

• The material is Neoprene though. Can someone still do that for wetsuit material?

• Yea you can, it may be slightly more difficult but you should be able to still hem it.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 13

• I have always been counselled by swimsuit staff to have the bathing suit fit a little on the snug side. You don't want to come flying up out of the water and having that pressure spread your bikini top around or pull your bottoms down. Tight, but not to the point where it's badly restricting movement, but enough where you are feeling it is staying in place, snug. I'm a size 14 in clothes, so I was encouraged to wear a size 12 or 14 in my swimsuits.

• That makes sense. If I were in store, I'd try it on but I ordered online.

• I am a sp/med top and same for the bottoms... I just go try it on in the store. You sound like an xsp top and a medium bottom

• Alright, Hopefully the medium bottoms fit when I get them and dont get baggy if I lose weight because according to the size chart, I should be a small in bottoms but I got a medium instead (even though you prob already read that)

• I wear a 34C and I wear a med. top and I wear size 0 shorts in American Eagle, and 0 or 00 in Aeropostale and a small In bottoms. We have the same hip size so you probably wear a small in bottoms and maybe an XS or small in tops. But the store I bought my swimsuit from didn't carry XS so I'm not sure.

• Yea, I know I wear an x small in top. Small is too big for me or loose, but thanks! I ordered a medium botom online because I ordered from a china online store and their sizes run small.

• Oooooh I get mine from Dillard's.

• I think you'd fit a size small in top and bottom.
    I wear a medium or large in tops (28E) and a medium in bottoms (36inches)
    I just like it to fit comfortably not too right or too loose.

• Small top is actually kind of big on me, but I think small bottoms could fit me too, but I ordered a size up in the bikini I got online since it is coming from China and their sizes are smaller. A U. S. small is a medium for china.

• Yeah but your a little smaller so I assumed your a small. But your buying it from Asia so you'd be a medium

• I'll just have to wait and see then but I just changed my profile picture so it shows my legs some if you wanna look and tell me what you think, and thanks a lot!

• I usually just go into bra shops and get swim wear from there as they have them in the cup sizes, I'm 12DD so going for med or large just isn't an option for me because the bottoms would be too small

• GIANT BOOBS! I'm 32in Acup

• You can never really tell, even in actual stores the sizes vary from each one, that's why I don't buy online xd

• Yea, that makes sense. I literally spent like 30min-1hr reading reviws and watching try on reviews on youtube to find people the same size as me to see what sizes they ordered online.

• I would say a small

• Visit www.venus.com or use Victoria's secret charts to calculate your bikini size. I am 36D, so use bikini 32DDD for top

• I wear size small.

• i would order small for da top an medium for bottom hun xxx

• That's what I did last week. Im waiting for my bikini to come in the mail right now.

• For my top it's a 34C and a large for my bottom. I'll be lucky if it's matching.

• I am a xs. There is a certain style I always buy because it works for my body

• Make sure a medium doesn't fall off, fits comfortably

• i wear a small.