How do you play first person shooters?

Do you prefer to go guns blazing, spraying and praying? Or do you prefer to use precision weapons, being a scout? Or perhaps you like to snipe from a distance?

• Spraying and praying
  • Precision Weapons
  • Snipers
Just to let you guys know, I prefer precision weapons.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to be the one in front of the group and when people don't let me, I just shoot them until they get the point. Now all my friends who play with me are like "just let her go first, it's not worth the friendly fire" lol they think I do it on accident...

• Just don't get booted for betrayals. XD

• Well good! That's how games are meant to be played. :)

• Sometimes lol I love mobas/mmos with ratings though and making teams and competing, it's my favorite part of games.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• I take it so ludicrously slow that it's boring to watch. Always crouching, always checking left and right.

• Little bit of everything. Depends on the environment you're in. If it looks like you can snipe, I just do that

• Encircle and pray?

• I circle the outside of the map herding people to the inside and picking them off in a desperado type situation. I guess you could say guns blazing. I only snipe on PC fps.

• I like to snipe.

• I prefer precision based gaming but at the same time CQC so I'm a lover of shotguns.

• I prefer to be the main rifler on CSGO. I can snipe but I prefer rifling