Not a day goes by where I don't wish I never stunted my growth?

Probably the biggest mistake I ever made in my life so far was that I never tried to do something to grow taller and I did all things that possibly harmed my growth instead.

As a teenager (age 12-17), I slept on average 2 hours a night. Because I suffered from insomnia and anxiety disorder. I feared going to school. I couldn't fall asleep easily at night, but when I did, I couldn't sleep sufficiently because I had to wake up at 6AM to go to school.

I ate nothing but rice. Perhaps not literally, but I did eat mostly rice and very little meat because I thought rice was cheaper. That's the mentality that I had when I was a child. Money was more important than my health which is silly since consuming more protein wouldn't make my father poor.

The only ones to blame for my lack of height is myself and my parents. I should have been at least as tall as my father (5'9"). I am barely an inch taller than my sister now. After several years of struggling with this matter, I still couldn't believe that I will have to remain 5'6" for the rest of my life. I don't know anymore what I should do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can control your height

What Girls Said 2

• What's your question?

• Im 5'3 and 5'6 for me is perfect, it's not important, trust me, you have a lot to compensate with (well hopefully), stop this wishful thinking and this whole matter about how short guys are underrated, honestly if you're cute it's not important and it's not going to influence on your potential crushes as long as you're not 5'3 or shorter, ITS FINE!

What Guys Said 2