Best Disney movie to watch with someone who has never seen a Disney movie?

My boyfriend and I are doing this thing where we're both introducing each other to some of our favorite things now and growing up. There's a few things one of us has experienced that the other hasn't, so part of it is like recreating childhood memories with each other. We have a few ideas, but one of the first that we get to will probably be movies. When I was younger my mom used to collect Disney movies, and he has never seen one, so I want to share that memory with him. He's going to show me a few animes that he likes and has agreed to watch a Disney movie with me. I just don't know which one to show him, and I don't mean the newer Disney releases. Since he has never seen one I'd prefer it be an older one. Any suggestions? What were your favorites growing up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm doing this with my boyfriend, as he's never seen any either! I think its better to show them funny ones first, as they might find all lovey-dovey ones boring and not really want to watch any more. The first one I showed my boyfriend was Aladdin, but it could also be one like The Jungle Book or The Aristocats :)

What Guys Said 3

• The Lion King

• Probably The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast. in my opinion

• Aladdin or lion king

What Girls Said 5

• Show him your favourite

• The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast

• I think the lion king is a great one. Toys story. Tarzan. All great choices

• The lion king or beauty and the beast for sure

• mulan is the best.