GAGers: How is your day/night going so far?

My night went pretty well. I lost 6 lbs today during my BJJ & Muay Thai classes and while my body feels like shit, my mind feels great :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy COW! That's a lot of sweat! Make sure to drink a lot of water!

It's a pretty nice day here. It's sunny and we had pizza for dinner!

• Yeah I sweated quite a bit, but I'm also pretty heavy, so it's considered normal.

My teachers were impressed with me because despite it being my first time doing Muay Thai and BJJ (one class right after the other), AND the fact that I was the heaviest person there (I was 250 lbs, but now down to 244), I managed to push through the whole time and did fairly well :)

• Ah! Brag all you want! That's fantastic!

• Thank you! :D

What Girls Said 4

• I got home from work an hour ago, and it's been pretty chill and nice since. I forgot it was thirsty Thursday and was slightly looking forward to hanging out with my sister but she's out drinking and is going to come home annoying so now I take back that feeling.

• It's morning for me, 6:08 am. I slept only for 5 hours, now I'm eating chocolate and all is good.

• Not too bad. I worked, came home to veggie pizza and now I have the house to myself for a bit so I might watch some Netflix and maybe go get ice cream.

• it's kinda ok just really busy

What Guys Said 4

• That's awesome bro!!!
    Soon you will be deadly and fit!!!

Mind body spirit are all getting stronger

My day was ok all I did was play video games read books and practice my guitar

I have a dentist appointment in 40 minutes

• It is lunchtime and I have had a good morning so far

• Its ok my eye and Ankle hurt

• I just ran like 2-4 miles at soccer today
    and also my finger was like bent backwards and I feel pain but I don't know what to do

• I've had that happen to me during wrestling practice when I was a sophomore in high school, but with my thumb. It's either broken or dislocated. You need to get someone, who knows what they're doing, to either pop it back into place or put it in a splint until you see a doctor.

• alright thanks man

• You're welcome, man.

By the way, if it's dislocated, then you're gonna need at least 2 people. One to pop it back in place, and the other to hold you down. Because that shit hurts a LOT.