How do you get into heaven?

I just want to know, if your a good person who helps people will you get to go to heaven? Or have a nice afterlife? Or anything pertaining to after death.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No, even if you're a bad person, there's only one way in, and that's by going and publicly admitting you know Jesus and he lives in your heart, and you try to live according to his will, you must believe in God the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit.

1|0
    0|2

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• You can never actually know what happens after death, so you csn't prepare yourself or make sude you get into somewhere specific. You can just live, and whatever will happen, will happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you die, you'll be rotting in the ground being eaten away gradually by a myriad of different bacteria. The whole "heaven" concept is a method for people to stick to their morals and not commit any bad deeds in fear of going to "hell"

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • repent, and be baptized in Jesus name with holy ghost.. follow 10 commandment... Read Act Chapter 2L holy bible

0|0
    0|0
  • If you give 10 - 60% of your money to hungry people in Africa you will go to heaven. You have to do this in secret.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• To get into heaven you have to believe that Jesus died for our sins so that we can have a relationship through him with God. Because we all fall short of being sinless no good deeds alone can get you into heaven only through Jesus you can. Here's a cool scripture about him "The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" Thats all I got hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am non religious so I don't believe in heaven

0|0
    0|2
  • Girl, dont you know heaven doesn't exist. Might as well throw hell and god in their too. Sorry to burst your bubble.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you will get to rip

0|0
    0|0
  • By staying true to your religion

0|0
    0|0
    • Well what if you don't have one?

• well if you don't have one than heaven is the least of your worries

• By admitting that there is only one God- who is free from all necessities and desires of the world.

By not breaking heart of anybody.

By not harming any living being.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im assuming by harming you mean killing?

• Yes you can say this.