Girls, What is usually the common way for you girls to try and grab a cute or attractive guys attention?

Basically what are all the common ways to grab a guys attention? And why what's the point

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Im SHy afff so nothing much

What Girls Said 6

• If I think a guy is really attractive I usually am pretty shy. I probably won't go up to him unless the situation was right at the perfect time.

• Eye contact. If I'm curious in them I want them to be curious in me. Make it look like I'm trying not to let him catch me looking and when he does bite my lip and look away shyly. Then go up and talk to him if he hasn't talked to me after some time

• Talk to him a lot, not be shy and quiet, laugh at his jokes, smile a lot, be near him and so on ;)

• I don't know... Im so hopeless at getting boyss

• If he's the shy type then I just go up to him and ask him how's his day or just comment on the situation. If he's a popular guy, I don't do anything. I don't like crushing on popular people cuz a lot of drama comes along me with that and they tend to be cocky and they know that they're attractive so they go for the really attractive girls. Also, I won't approach a guy when he's around his friends. A hot guy by himself already makes me nervous enough

• Usually a girl who want attention will linger on everything. Her eyes will linger, her physical contact to him will linger, her laughing at his jokes will linger. A lingering girl likes a guy's