What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Work since I have a shit ton of freetime. That way I'm not sitting there like my idiotic friends who complain about never having any money during the school year. It happened last summer when I was gone to BCT over the summer, then now. Like, "Oh we're having so much fun over the summer, how about you?"
    "I'm working."
    "Haha" or "sucks for you" or "You need a life" or "I can't imagine, I'm waiting until school starts"

Yeah, it kind sucks not having lots of time to hang out, cause I'm working a full time job unlike some kids I know, who graduated high school, and prefer part time for the time being. Like no. I'll work full time, earn a shit ton more money while doing so, and not be completely struggling when classes start in the fall.

• Yup. The more you work, the less free time u have. But the free time you DO have, is more enjoyable.

What Guys Said 9

• Lots of sport

• I don't really like summer. It's hot, icky, and I can barely sleep in the sunlight. Ugh.

• Going to the beach, and going swimming! 8-)

• Seeing bitches in swimsuits

• I can study more in summer

• Hit on some girl...

• Everything funny

• Taking showers.

• Look at eye candy, whenever/wherever possible

What Girls Said 10

• Going to the beach is awesome! So chill. 🌞

• Nothing really. Just relax. All my friends and siblings are either on vacation or go to camp so im usually alone. I usually spend my birthday alone too. I sleep and exercise a lot lol.

• Swim, lounge on the beach, tan, drink, never ending nights.

• Spend my birthday alone. :D Oh wait... damn...

• Swim and sleep

• Sleep.
    Sleep.
    Sleep.
    It's especially nice falling asleep on the hammock in my backyard.
    AND THEN GETTING POOPED ON.

• Not go to school I suppose. Probably like read.

• go to the beach

• Sing karokee songs with my friends in the middle of lessons and drink iced lemonade