How many times do you shower a day?

Do you shower in the morning, night or both? Is it a turn off if somebody has only one shower a day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before one time a day now not so much

What Guys Said 19

• Twice a day always, morning and before bed. When the weather is hot in summer, I may well have a third during the day. If I'm going out for the evening, there will be another while I'm getting ready.
    Perhaps I should add that we only have a wet room. No bath :-(

• It is not a turn off if someone only showers once a day. If I was going to shower twice a day I would shower in the morning and have a 5 min shower at night before I had a nice relaxing bath.

• At least once a day, but sometimes I shower twice. If I have to go out I shower before I leave the house, if not, I shower in the late evening.

• I tend to do it only in the morning. Although during summer, I sometimes do it twice. Depends on how icky I feel.

• I shower in the morning every day. And I will often shower after getting home, especially if I exercised or it was particularly hot that day.

Her having one shower a day would not be a turnoff, no.

• Two to three times a day

• I wish girls would stop taking showers. I like their natural scent. Smells good to me. But then again, I have a superhuman nose. Girls smell like fresh flowers to me. Unless if they smoke. If they smoke, they smell like death to me because the smoke completely destroys and blocks their body's natural odor. Cigarettes are disgusting.

• Mornin only... too tired after work to take a shower... In summers when sun decides to BBQ you, then of course in night too, otherwise it's a big no... save water, it's too precious!!!

• usually just once, twice if it is has been a busy day and I've been training.

• Twice a day

• Once a day

• usually twice a day

• Pfft, this is California, soon we'll be lucky to get one a week.

• Twice a day sometimes thrice... 😉

• More often if I have human shower compatibility.

• Once,
    but I do it efficiently.
    #GoingGreenLikeTheHulk

• Depends on the season. Now, normally 2 times but occasionally 3 times.

• thrice a day

• I don't shower daily.

What Girls Said 15

• Sometimes twice and sometimes only once a day. It depends on how active I was during the day. I try to save water and electricity where I can so I try to aim for once day. That would usually be in the mornings before going to class and after working out.

• do u know that it isn't good to shower too much? like anything more than twice a day is ridiculous.
    anyway i shower once a day but i wash my hair every 2-3 days. if it's done with heat [curled or straightened] then i wash it once a week.

• I only take one shower a day, it can really dry out the skin and hair if you take more. It isn't gross or anything. I shower at night, so my hair can air dry, and because I can't go to sleep dirty.

• Wait, people shower more than once a day? That's a thing?

Don't you have to pay for all that water? Is that where it's all going? Down your drains?

• twice a day on normal days and thrice a day if its really hot

• Usually only once, I try to save water.
    But sometimes I have a second shower if I get sweaty or dirty, or if I shower to go out in the morning and then go to the gym in the afternoon and shower after my workout.

• 2-3 times a day :)

• usually twice a day

• Not more than once !

• depens if i work out xxx

• One shower a day is normal. Always go to bed clean

• i shower when i can

• It depends on the daily activities. Mostly once a day.

• I only have one once every other day. I guess I'm gross compared to everyone else.

• The night before and morning after