What is your favorite city in Australia?

Sydney
Melbourne

Brisbane

Perth

Adelaide

• Sydney.
  • Melbourne.
  • Brisbane.
  • Perth.
  • Adelaide.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Melbourne seems the coolest of them all. I certainly wouldn't mind living there.

• Adelaide /

• I will let you know after I holiday there some time in the near future hopefully.

• Brisbane!! :)

• Definitely Perth

• Wow Perth looks so much busier than it really is in this photo haha

• great city Perth, but, like Brisneyland still feels like a big country town

What Guys Said 6

• I have not been to Melbourne but it seems cool. The only two cities I have been to out of that list is Sydney and Brisbane and I love Brisbane way more than Sydney. I really love Brisbane as a city so I chose that.

• I love Perth because when you tell people you're visiting they apologize to you for "having" to come to Perth...

Those places are all beautiful though. Although I would never get in the water there are so many Bull Sharks that swim in those waters. Sharks are the scariest things in the world to me and Australia gets more attacks than anywhere else.

• I also love cities that have a river run through them or are on the coast which all of them are.

• I have never been but there and New Zealand are top of the bucket list

• The city I am sitting in now- Melbourne :)

• The one that's as far away from that god-forsaken hell hole desert you people call a country.

• I don't know Brisbane looks like a very comfortable place to live.