Wanna play have you ever?

Let's play Have You Ever.
Here is the steps to play the game.
1. Post a question, "Have you ever..."
2. Read other Questions of other fellow GaGers
3. If the answer to the other questions is a yes give that comment a upvote, if the answer is a no give it a down vote
4. Most creative, funny, or uncommon question with the most upvotes gets MHO

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• Have you ever stayed awake for 36 hours straight? (I don't recommend it)

• Yes actually. It succked

• Haha mine was a result of poor decision making. I went Black Friday shopping and had the genius idea to pull an all-nighter beforehand, and then I didn't bother to nap at all the next day. I finally passed out (not fell asleep - I PASSED OUT) around 8pm that night.

• yes, but I got 17 hours of sleep before I did this.

• have you ever cheated on a test? (one time I switched my math test with my friend and did her science test for her, we got each other very good marks) ... that was middle school by the way I don't do that now don't murder me!!

• Have you ever or will be born on your birthday? *poker face* e. e

• have you ever cried over the death of a fictional character? dont lie we all cried when mufasa died

• Have you ever walked into a door?

• Have you ever been heart broken?

• Have you ever mistakenly let out a fart when laughing so hard? Embarrassment.

• Have you ever asked a ridiculous question out of boredom on GAG?

• Have you ever walked into a glass door?

• Have you ever thought Voldemort was inside your pool at night and was gonna pop out of water, grab your feet, and steal your nose?
    No one? O-okay...

• Have you ever experienced something supernatural?

• love how the womens vote is the triple.. fkin magic only happens to them ;P

• Have you ever noticed that the word "lol" looks like someone drowning?

• Have you ever gotten your finger stuck in a window?

• Have you ever dyed your hair? 👱

• Have I ever been hit by a car?

• You*

• you need to start looking both ways

• Haven't been hit but I've had my foot run over... I guess that doesn't count haha

• have you ever road raged on someone SO hard and it turned out to be your mother in law or boss?

• Have you ever had a threesome🙊?

• Have you ever lost your key to find it in the car starter or in the trunk key hole?

• I leave mine in my Nike all the time, my friends now check for me and take my key out so it's not stolen

• Same exact deal. I gave up. I leave mine hidden in the car a lot of the time now. Because when I put it where it's supposed to go, I can't find it... at least your friends are helpful (:

• Have you ever asked if someone has ever asked someone "have you ever" asking others if they have ever asked someone if they had ever?

• Have you ever die?

• Have you ever been stung by a bee in the middle of the ocean?

• Have you ever looked for something then realized it was in your hand the whole time?

• Have you ever felt hopeless?

• Have u ever kissed a panda ( the have terrible breathe)

• Have you ever licked a dick? (your own or someone else's)

• Have you ever sat outside someone's room playing a REALLY annoying song and then they came out and yell at you or steal your phone?

• Have you ever sharted just a little bit?

What Guys Said 18

• Have you ever had a Fist fight?

• Have you ever seen the color red?

• I am color blind and so I probably haven't seen it the way you have :S

• Have u ever shit ur self?

• Guys - have you ever tucked your junk between your legs so you can see what you'd look like as a girl?

Girls - have you ever held a Mars bar/tv remote/hotdog/etc on your crotch to see what you'd look like as a guy?

• Have you ever farted when cuddling?

• Are you glad that the downvotes here don't mean that people hate your opinion?

• Guys have you ever got your nuts or dick stuck in your zipper like from the movie there's something about Mary? I got my caught in my zipper when I was younger and it was painful and everyone came in to the bathroom it was not fun http://youtu.be/vzRuKnb2uuY
    Girls have you ever been titty slapped by a dude with bigger Tittys than you
    Guys have you ever got your dick stuck in a girls ass
    Girls have you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat? http://youtu.be/K1a4zx_-AU4

• Have you ever received/given oral while driving? ;)

• Have you ever walked in on your parents having sex?

• CHIPOTLE

is my life 😍😍😍

• Have you ever are you mad bro?

• Ever have you ever realized your buddies new girlfriend is your current fuck buddy and he was the dumb shit you were both laughing about ten hours ago when you blew a load in her asshole.

• Have you ever busted a nutt on a girls face haha lol

• Instructions unclear. I got my testicles stuck in the ceiling fan. Have you ever experienced this?

• Have you ever had lightning barely miss you where if it had just happened a moment later you'd have been in that exact spot?

• Have you ever contemplated what it would feel like to have sex as the opposite sex.

• Have you ever snorted cocaine?

• Shit you lightweights...

• Didn't say it was cool. Just feels good. :3

• Besides I don't do drugs anymore haha it was my rebellious teenage years >.>

• Have you ever taken differential equations.