What's your opinion on suicide?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about others but that is something I would never do and trust me I've been through so much things that people will never experience and I've stuck through cause it's easy to kill yourself, it's harder to fight but I will, I'll always fight. I don't like the idea of giving up and that's what people do when they suicide. There has been plenty of times where I have thought, what is the point of living, death is better but I've never actually done it and I won't. I think it's wrong to end your life no matter how hard it is or what you're going through, there is always a way and it sucks that people don't search for the way out and that they pick the easy way out.

What Guys Said 6

• In some ways, it's the most selfish act I can think of. Whatever someone's problems are, there is ALWAYS an answer, a solution, a way through. The hard bit is finding it. It might take somebody else to take you by the hand and guide you through the maze of possibilities and bypass the things that won't help.

Why is it selfish? You are gone, but there are people left behind who really do care about you and who will miss you. Don't say "There aren't any", because that is never true! These are the people who will carry this for the rest of their lives, always wondering if they could have done more.

• People who have never experienced it can never understand how those of us who have actually attempted it feel or why we did what we did. Being one of those people my opinion on it is this, when life is beats you to your knees and your depressed it feels like the only way out. Of a unlivable situation or life style and people who do or try it are stressed, depressed, sad among other things, people can call them weak, selfish whatever they like, but at the end of the day what they need is help and support trust me it makes all the difference.

• I use to think it was wrong, selfish, and even a little "weak minded". But then as I got older I discovered that not everybody has the support that I have. I think, what if I didn't have my brother who is my biggest fan and my hero. What if I didn't have my cousin who is like my brother, what if I didn't have my mom and dad? So, everybody gets knocked down but I had people around me to pick me up before I gained the confidence I have now. What if before I believed in me I didn't have support? I know this is a lot, but I now know suicide goes beyond jus somebody taking their life. At least that's what I think.

• It's a terrible thing that someone would think that the best possible choice they can make is to remove themselves from reality and stop perceiving things. Must have had quite a few bad experiences for that to be the case.

• It's an action that weak people apply.

• What do you mean by orientation?

What Girls Said 4

• People that commit suicide feel they have no other option.
    They feel they are at a "dead end".
    The only way out to them is death.
    They are not themselves and they would have never done it, if someone else were to intervene and get them the help they desperately were reaching out for.

• that's how I felt. I tried to commit suicide a few months ago but I am now getting the help I need. im glad someone was there for me, helping me through it because if they weren't there to help I don't think I would be here today.

• <3 I'm glad you go through it.

• You wanna know what happens once you kill yourself? Your mother comes home from work and finds her baby dead and she screams and runs over to you and tries to get you to wake up but you won’t and she keeps screaming and shaking you and her tears are dripping onto your face and your dad hears all the screaming and runs into the room and he can’t even speak because the child that he loved and the child that he watched grow up is gone forever and finally your little sister runs into the room to see what all the fuss is about and she sees you dead. The person she looked up to and loved. The person she bragged about to her friends, the person she wanted to be just like when she grew up, the person that made her feel safe. But she’s never really going to get to grow up and smile and laugh and love because she’ll always be consumed with this feeling of missing you. And now there’s something missing from your family and they can barely look at each other anymore because everything reminds them of you but you’re gone and hurts more than anything. and you think that your mom never cared because she was always busy and yelling at you to finish your homework and clean your room and forgot to say I love you sometimes but really, she loved you more than anything and she doesn’t leave the house anymore, she can’t even get out of bed and she’s getting thinner and thinner because it’s too hard to eat. Your father had to quit his job and he doesn’t sleep anymore, every time he closes his eyes he sees his baby dead, and the image never goes away no matter how much alcohol he drinks. And at school your best friend sees that your seat is empty and she gets this sick feeling in her stomach and that’s when she hears the announcement. You killed yourself. And suddenly she’s screaming and crying in the middle of class and no one even bothers comforting because they’re all busy sitting there staring at your empty seat with tears dripping down their cheeks and all she wants is for you to hug her and tell her it’s gonna be okay like you always did, but this time, you’re not there to do it, everything is dark now that you’re gone and her grades are slipping, she barely goes to school anymore and she ended up in hospital after taking too many pills because she wanted to see you again. the girls who used to make fun of the way you dressed feel their throats get tight, they don’t talk to each other anymore, they don’t talk to anyone, they’re all in therapy trying so hard not to blame t

• heterosexual bruh.

• The darkest hour is just before the dawn
    Never lose hope
    Never give up, no matter what.