Do you ever wonder if one day the anonymous users are going to suddenly be exposed?

Like, if a someone posts a jerk answer or idiot question under the cloak of anonymity, instead of simply having it removed, GAG removes their anonymoty and exposes them to ZE WHOLE WORLD *random horror movie scream*

Random hypothetic situation.

• Yep I've wondered that
  • No. Not now. Not ever.
  • OH CRAP MY DOUCHBAGGERY SHALL BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD NO KILL ME NOW

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I dont recall ever answering anything as an anon... my life is pretty much an open book both on here and in real life. If someone is curious about me im more than happy to tell them.

The only expectation to this is that my mom does not know im atheist.

• Genuine anon users may fear it happening to them - Anonminity has to guaranteed for personal nature of some questions and answers

• Can't say I have ever thought about this till now. I do not use anon anyway so I am safe.

• I think it'd be hilarious, but it wouldn't actually change a thing.

• I have asked a total of four deathly serious questions on this website. If that day came I would be ruined.

• It would stop a lot of trolls and creepy people...

What Girls Said 3

• This is so weird because I *have* wondered that, in some way a bug or a hack hits GaG and all Anonymous questions and opinions are accidentally shown as the members. And what's funny is I could totally hear the horror movie scream in my head picturing all these Anonymous cowards to have their identities exposed just like watching that end scene in They Live when all the aliens were identified without anyone having to wear the special sunglasses anymore. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJC4R1uXDaE

• You can usually tell who people are anyway. I don't worry about it.

• Nope... I don't think that will happen.