What countries are on North America?

Encountered a very silly American who could not read a map which is laughable. When presented with hard cold facts by myself and other gagers he blocked further comments. So this for himYeah great maps dude nowhere does it say north america though anywhere. Her are some facts.

North america and south america are continents.

Latin America is not a continent but a description of north and south American countries where the "romantic" languages are spoken ie Spanish and portugese.

Central America is a region below mexico above the equator and being above the equator is part of north america.

If this is still not clear and you are reading from a text book from 1930 please talk to a geography teacher. Unless your geography teacher is Sarah Pailin.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL!!! With his logic, then on one of the maps he showed, Iceland is part of North America too. :) And I wondered when someone would finally pipe up and tell him that Greenland is a *territory* of Denmark, and is *not* a sovereign nation.

Seriously, is it not funny to watch prideful yet stupid people not accept that they are wrong, only to make it worse by continuing their dumb logic because they are so far-gone to admit they were wrong in the first place? Thanks for the laugh! :)

• Ignorant is the word lol

• I gave my opinion in the question, and included a different link for him to refer to. I should have said it's a much, much better link because there are illustrations to enjoy also. :)

• Wowww... what a serious coward he is when proven wrong by pretty much everyone from all corners of the globe. I couldn't even respond to his wrongness in his last comment to me. What a huge baby. Stupid AND cowardly.

What Girls Said 5

• Besides the two US coast states, you will stimll find a lot of people that never left their native state or even their city and they have no knowledge of the "alien" world outside. Those are the typical sarah paillin voters :-)

• Canada and America. Central America is well... just there...

• North america is a continent that the region of central america is part of check out Wikipedia or a map if you dont believe me.

• You asked for which countries. I said both countries and Central America is just a bridging land mass so it's just there. I'm pretty sure I can read a map you know since I live here and all.

• Central America (Spanish: América CentralAmérica del Centro or Centroamérica) is the southernmost, isthmian portion of the North American continent on the southeast. Central America is bordered by Mexico to the north, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Seato the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Central America consists of seven countries:Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama. The combined population of Central America is between 41,739,000 (2009 estimate)[1] and 42,688,190 (2012 estimate).[2]

Taken straight from Wikipedia

• Yeah that asshole blocked me. Its not my fault he did not pay attention in geography.

• What's more silly is you actually made a post just to be a right fighter! LOLOLOLOLO

• Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago and USA

What Guys Said 7

• You could have at least spelled Sarah Palin's name correctly, since you seem to have such a passionate opinion about her.

• It's amazing, disturbing even how many Americans know so little of the world we live in.

• I am not sure of that description of Central America - Doesn't equator run through Brazil

• Right you are what about this discription. Central America (Spanish: América CentralAmérica del Centro or Centroamérica) is the southernmost, isthmian portion of the North American continent on the southeast. Central America is bordered by Mexico to the north, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Seato the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. Central America consists of seven countries:Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama. The combined population of Central America is between 41,739,000 (2009 estimate)[1] and 42,688,190 (2012 estimate).[2]

• Sounds good to me

• Mexico, USA, and Canada and I think all those central America country's are technically in north America

• This seems like a technical trick in a way. North america is a region and a continent if you dont make clear you're meaning in describing people may give differing answers. Its an easy misunderstanding. How many Europeans think italy and Spain are on Africa?

• There are several south American countries that are located above the equator as well.

• china and japan and some parts of italy.

• U still hate titties

• Yep its ok buddy

• titties are pure evil. It is 2 fat little lumps that needs to be... destroyed. When there is a lump, you have to "fight" it. You can't reason with boobs, you can't wish it away. boobs don't play by the rules, so neither can I.

Thanks for the pep talk Jay. You smacked the sense into me. :). Thanks Man!