Do you hate it when people litter?

So I was on the bus on my way home from College yesterday, and this girl got off and as she walked down the stairs to the door she dropped her empty can of coke.

I just looked at her in disgust. There was a f*cking bin 4 meters from where she was standing right as you get off.

It really does annoy me, people complain about how the environment is littered, well these people aren't really doing it any justice, are they?

If it food, fair enough. It degrades, animals eat it. But plastic and stuff like that makes me mad af.

What about you? Do you hate it when people litter?

• Yes, I f*****g hate it.
  • I don't mind it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's this book called "Cradle to Cradle", which makes the point that more products should be biodegradable, or even enhance the environment. E. g. contain seeds.

Another point is that raw materials could be more effectively recycled if you essentially leased them from the producer. So you buy a phone built so that raw materials can be easily separated, use it, and then return it to the producer once you're done with it. You have the right-of-use, but the producer owns the raw materials.

I still think people shouldn't litter, but a lot of people aren't getting the message.

What Girls Said 9

• I hate it so much. I am always picking up other people's litter because I can't just freaking leave it there, it bothers me so much. I love when I make eye contact with them as I throw away their trash, though. A lot of them look guilty at that point. Good.

• Yeah that's horrible. -_- If I have a wrapper or can with me, I wait til I get home to throw it away instead of dropping it on the floor if I can't find a trash can. Then at school the kids would just leave trays anywhere and drop food on the ground outside. Fucking slobs man.

Idc who I'm in a car with, I'll be srsly upset if they itch to throw something out the window.

• Same.. pisses me off when people throw stuff out of the window.

• I would have to say that bothers me less then when I am driving and people throw trash from their vehicle. You can just wait until you get to your destination and throw it away then, why do you have to toss it from your car? Grrrr

• I absolutely hate it. I don't think people realize that they're destroying the planet that tons of other people and creatures have to live on for generations.

• I absolutely hate it. I go running after my rubbish if I accidentally drop it. Don't people know it effects our wildlife. What are they thinking.

• Yes, this is one of my biggest pet hates! My boyfriend does this quite a lot which is annoying... I'll ask him to pick it up but if he doesn't then I will and I will carry it until there's a bin, which he finds strange haha

• yupp hate it. I mean, just walk another 3 meters and throw it away!~

• I do hate it

• Heaps! won't go into a rant about the environment but people just don't care
    I find it disgusting

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I hate it enough that I would gladly cut their hands off as punishment.

Those who throw bags containing food scraps out of the car on country roads are probably the worst. It lures animals and birds onto the road, to be killed by oncoming cars.

• If there is a bin next to someone and they choose to drop it on the floor rather than Bin it then that is really bone-idle.
    But if someone is smoking a cigarette or something and has to go back into work and there is no ashtray/bin to put it then it's understandable.

• Drives me bananas

• I hate littering! So low class and lazy!

#ProfDonForAdmin

• Yeah it pisses me off and sometimes I pick it up and mean mug the crap out of them.