Can anyone update me on some current events in the world?

I am hearing a lot about the Yulin Festival in China and the Charleston shooting.

What Guys Said 1

• Kurdish forces are making gains with coalition air strikes' help in Northern Syria against ISIS.

What Girls Said 3

• Let's see... Putin is being a trouble maker, Greece consolidated their loans, the U. S. Is back to having race riots and there's a lot of people drowning in the Mediteranean trying to flee the violence in their home countries.

• China market crashing hard. Russia going to bail out Greece (wonder what they get for that). US presidential race is a getting to be a celebrity race of felons and has beens - vanity campaigns.

• Me too. That god damn festival. It makes me heart break. I read that some dogs are still wagging their tails while they are being led to their death because they trust humans so much! And humans are shitty