Isn't it a great way to troll the new update?

"Click to view image"
Now you'll have to click this picture in order to view the hidden image (or I think even links too). But we can use it for troll purposes. Instead of any image, we add this "view image" in our opinions, so whenever Asker or strolling users try to click it, they won't get any new hidden image as the cover and hidden image are same :P They will keep hitting this unless they give up.

I think this makes this new update a failure.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is an awesome idea.. i personally hate this new update.. it takes the fun out man.. what do they about us.. huh.. that we all are some losers who have all the time in the world to click on every damn image to see it.. i hate it..

Most Helpful Guy

• The site admins are aware of a crucial truth about the community, which is why they can keep making any update they please. The English GaG community (which differs from the other GaG websites) is notorious for complaining, but taking no action... not just concerning updates, but pretty much everything. Since the site got its new version, people have been complaining about every single update they introduce. More than half the users swore up and down that they were going to quit after seeing how the new version of GaG was so different from the old one. Those people are largely still here. People will complain, but few will leave. Even the slew of active users that left, a number of them have already returned, and a lot of them quit because relationships they had on here with other GaGer's went sour... not because they had an issue with a particular site update.

It all reminds me of a famous quote, "Let them march all they want, as long as they continue to pay their taxes." The GaG version of that would be "Let them complain all they want, as long as they don't deactivate"

What Girls Said 7

• Lmao, this is brilliant. xD

• I agree. There was no need to change the picture feature. Now its just lame!

• Yeah. It helps in dealing with unwanted gifs tho but still, it's not that good.

• Yes it makes it easier for trolls to shock others here lol.

• XD yes this would be a pretty funny thing to troll with :D

• LOL yeah XD

• I used to color it auburn red but coloring my hair costs way to much because it's long and thick (hahaha) So it takes like 3 dye boxes to color it all.

It took me 2yrs to grow the dye out of my hair so for about a year now it's back to it's natural state. The blonde part started getting darker after the 2nd grade.

• Thank god I don't have to do that much struggles. :/

• I have no idea what you are on about.

• Check the opinion of this anonymous girl down there.

• It happens, I posted a myTake four days ago and still it didn't come in the site feed. They told me that there are so many in the line already so I'll have to wait for my turn. Same goes for you as well.

• Right, won't bother writing one of those again!

• 0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't like that particular new update lol. but I guess it helps when you got a huge post where everyone posts their favorite fucking gifs. BUT THEN I HAVE TO CLICK TO SEE ALL THE FUNNY GIFS! like fuck me d00d.

• Why would GAG resort to such an update? :-/ The earlier FB type show ups on images and videos was the best or maybe this is just a bug in our ever evolving GAG :-D

• They just don't get the fact that simplicity is beauty.

• "too fast an evolution is called an earthquake"
      That's great :)

• Aren't all terms based on how we perceive it? :D ;) For nature an earthquake is a way of evolution but for us it's an earthquake ;) :D

• This is epic ! I've got a special idea for this, meanwhile I stick to my keyboard art

╓▬\░░╓▬╖░╓▬╖░╓─╥─╖░
    ║░░\░]║.░║░║.░║░║░║░║░
    ║░░/░]║.░║░║.░║░║░║░║░
    ╙▬/░░╙▬╜░╙▬╜░║░║░║░

They say that you have to adapt or die

• It saves innocent kids' eyes from being confronted accidentally with a horrible nipple pic.
    Thus the site won't be blacklisted by parental control software.

• While I can clearly see that this is so that people won't accidentally see penis pictures at work, I still find it annoying, especially because it does the same thing for any URL links.

• I hate the image update

• Hahahah lolz

• Your innocence is astounding.

#obviouslyporn

• Unwelcomed as usual.

• There's vast difference between listening and believing something. Of course, I'd listen that too but I won't believe that either, because you have some issues.

• "The second option" was all you had to type rather than trying to sound anywhere near intelligent. It just isn't your forte.

• Good Idea.
    You're a moderator, you're not supposed to be trolling! tut tut

• Yeah, now you can put dead baby photos

• Haha awesome, trolling at it's finest.

• I'm not even mad, well played

• I agree and I can't wait to use it i1127.photobucket.com/.../..._MTkxNjA0MzY0MTIx.jpg