Any good MMORPG?

Let me be clear. I want it to be:

-English
-Less than 1000000000 items.
-Less than 1000000000 spells and keys to activate them.
-No farming.
-Anime looking.
-Guilds and PvP included.

Most Helpful Guy

• "-Less than 1000000000 items.
    -Less than 1000000000 spells and keys to activate them."

What does that mean?

I've been looking for an MMORPG to replace WoW, but everything else goes free-to-play (which ruins it for me... aka pay-to-win) eventually. Heck, Elder Scrolls Online didn't even make it one year after promising to stay subscription based.

Rift was really good before it went F2P.

Most anime-style MMOs are Korean/Japanese, and they are basically grind/farm fests (think Lineage).

What Girls Said 2

• You could try Grand Fantasia, Eden eternal, Aura kingdom, and Elsword. You could give all of those a try.

• World of Warcraft? My ex's son loved that one

What Guys Said 12

• @theoryofavarice can probs halp

• Sorry, MMOs have never really been my thing :c Aside from Maple Story, the ones I know of have already been suggested.
      "No farming" though man, you're killing me lol, good luck with that!

• I've been playing tibia for like 15 years. its riddled with bots now though and the company behind it are shit. might be worth checking out.

however, I've just started playing the elder scrolls online (ps4) with my brother and we are having an amazing time.

Would gladly add you as a friend if you have a ps4

• ''Anime looking'' Why though? xD, That just completely ruins a game xD

• i think guild wars is pretty good. Doesn't meet every single point you're looking for, but its one of the best mmos out there

• DDO is the one you're looking for. expect no anime looking. I think.. I have 1 year to log in so I dont remember 100%

• Maybe SWTOR but I am a bit skeptical.

• Black desert looks like it'll suit your style quite a bit, however it's not very anime looking. Perhaps anime style, but not graphics.

• The qualifier "Good" makes this impossibru!

• An amine mmo without farming? Good luck on your quest... Lol

• There's a very underrated MMORPG available on Steam and standalone, it's called "Champions Online". It's basically an MMORPG with comic book superheroes and super villains as its main focus. Check it out.

• It was really good back when it was pay-to-play. Not sure if it's worth playing anymore, though.

• @Anno_Domini it still is. It's free-to-play, but the archetypes are pretty good. Still, freeform is where it's at. You can usually pick up a freeform slot for 25 dollars, or you could pay a monthly subscription for Gold (which pretty much gives you the same stuff as the old pay to play model).

• Guild Wars 2 perhaps?

• Try Dragonica