Girls, of those who watched phantom of the opera, who would you choose?

Phantom?

Or

Raoul

• Phantom
    64% (18)
  • Raoul
    36% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Phantom. He has a talent. He is unique. He is mysterious. All he wants it love and he treats her with respect until the end of the film. Plus I feel sorry for him. He just wants a cuddle. We could go to a plastic surgeon.

What Girls Said 8

• This is such a difficult question, as I am completely in love with this musical.
    The phantom, while he may be considered a murderer, had good intentions and all he wanted was someone to love him. He lived a lonely and sad life and if Christine had fallin in love with him he might have felt more love (and maybe loved himself a little more as well.)

Raoul didn't get that much of a developed personality (which is another reason why I'm more partial to the phantom). That, and he showed up out of nowhere and swept Christine, who he hadn't seen since they were much younger, off her feet. Their love seems slightly rediculious when compared to the possible love between phantom and Christine, who both have a passion for music and the arts.

• Omg. Such wisdom and clear judgement for a young woman your age!!! I SO AGREE WITH THIS!!!

• THE PHANTOM THE PHANTOM THE PHANTOM THE PHANTOMMM!!!
    Christine is so freaking dumb!! I can't believe she left the phantomm :'(
    And well, he's freaking GERARD BUTLER for crying out loud!! And he has SUCH A SEXY VOICE... Damn...
    I love the phantom <3
    And the movie was amazing. It had such an interesting plot!

• Raoul. I'm not really into a murderer who sees nothing wrong with kidnapping me, blackmailing me and threatening to kill my fiancee. (Even though Eric is actually my favourite character.)

• I loved the Phantom even though he was crazy pants. That's a little concerning, I think.

• Phantom all the way. Raul annoys the hell out of me! Like, as much as phantom is creepy, he had such a horrible life and stuff and I feel really sorry for him...

• Raoul. He's hot

• the phantom was my favourite character and i felt bad that no one accepted him because his disfigurement wouldn't have bothered me and id have loved him and accepted him if i met him but I've got to go with someone who loved me from the start and was nothing but kind to me over the murderer who nearly hanged my fiancee and kidnapped me and stalked me and brainwashed me into believing he was an angel sent from her dead father from when i was a child.

• Fuck Raoul I hated him!!