What the one thing that you fear but would like to try doing it?

For me, it's riding a horse. I'm terrified of horses.

4|1
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I would love to do parachute jumping sometime. I would also like to do bungee jumping but I'm not allowed to do it for medical reasons. And I would love to do base jumping (in fact, we have a very famous and popular place here in Switzerland where people from all over the world come to do base jumping) but it just seems a little too dangerous to me. Every 2-3 months there's an article in the newspaper about some base jumper falling to his death at this famous spot here in Switzerland.
    So yeah... parachute jumping sounds like a great compromise. In fact, I'm thinking to sort of "force" my girlfriend to do it with me on the day I propose to her. Sort of like the ultimate prove of trust haha :-).

0|0
    0|0
  • someone throws the parachute out the plane and I have to jump and catch it to save my own life. risky but it'd be the a hell of an adrenaline crazy experience lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love watching those adventure channels and saying I would love to do that, that and that knowing full well it would scare the crap out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm eventually going to spend a week in a deserted area to survive on my own. It's gonna be great... or I'll die, so I'll either look back on it fondly or I won't be around to regret it. XD

Jokin by the way, I'm gonna do my research before I go survivorman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fatherhood?

0|1
    0|0
  • growing old...
    I trained horses as a child. You should riding sometime. You will enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bungee jumping

1|0
    0|0
  • bungee jumping but im scared as hell haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• There's nothing I like doing that I fear ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Going near a dog. I witnessed a dog bit my grandma when I was about 4, since then I am terrified of dogs.

0|0
    0|0
  • being in a relationship/falling in love

0|0
    0|0
  • parachute, deep see diving, going into space

0|0
    0|0
  • Swim with dolphins

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrying a baby (yeah I know I'm weird lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Riding a motorcycle. I used to ride dirt bikes through the woods and do lots of stunts like jumping hills with my friends but I burned my leg really bad once and now I'm like... no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it's dumb because I burnt my leg on accident and that most likely won't happen again but I'm still afraid of it. :<

• sky diving for me.

0|0
    0|0