Black people: Do you know the Black national anthem by heart?

I really like it and i'm Asian and know it by heart. lol. i just don't sing it in public because its yours and that's a bit rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. I didn't know there was a black national anthem. I thought you were joking at first. I am listening to it now on YouTube. Thanks for informing a rather obvious hole in my knowledge!

What Guys Said 9

• i did not know this until now.

• "national" anthem. for nations. there are no nations with the name "black". very poor trolling attempt.

• There actually is, it's called Lift Every Voice and Sing. They call it the black national anthem

• ^ what he said

• If you look up the song Lift Every Voice and Sing it CLEARLY says "Black National Anthem." Don't try to get on her when that's what it says.

• I didn't know there was one - You learn something new everyday.

• Lift Every Voice and Sing , I sung it at my elementary school.

• Are you retard or just ignorant? Why would a race have a national anthem? Take a hint from the naming - "NATIONAL" meaning a nation - country - not race

• "A national anthem (also state anthem, national hymn, national song etc.) is a generally patriotic musical composition that evokes and eulogizes the history, traditions and struggles of its people, recognized either by a nation's government as the official national song, or by convention through use by the people."

Per "convention"-A convention is a set of agreed, stipulated, or generally accepted standards, norms, social norms, or criteria, often taking the form of a custom.

Certain types of rules or customs may become law and regulatory legislation may be introduced to formalize or enforce the convention (for example, laws that define on which side of the road vehicles must be driven). In a social context, a convention may retain the character of an "unwritten law" of custom (for example, the manner in which people greet each other, such as by shaking each other's hands).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_(norm)

Looks like you're the fucktard. Go kill yourself. :)

• Screw that I don't care about black nations

• It's new to me O_o

• Black national anthem interesting but never heard about it :/

• Do you mean Changes by Tupac?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I do :)

• I didn't know there was a black national anthem

• Are you black? If not, it doesn't matter that you know it or not.

• I'm black and didn't even know it existed

• I know of it, but I don't know the words.

• Newsssss to me,

• what is a black national anthem

• I learnt something new today.

• I wasn't aware there was one?

• It's called Lift Every Voice and Sing

• Uh why haven't I heard of this black national anthem...