How was your day? Anything interesting?

I got lost because I tried to find my way with fucking built-in Maps app on my iPhone, the phone died, I walked into a market and tried to call my mom, left when she didn't answer, while she was calling the market and rushing there in tears while I continiously chose the wrong turn. I just got home, my Grandma's. Now they're guilt tripping me and I didn't even face my dad yet. I was singing to myself all the way to relax... God. Before all that, I was at the internet cafe and found out why Resident Evil & Dead Space are +18. GTA isn't half bad, it's like a baby game compared to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah scored a hattrick today (football match) smoked weed and right now my dog is in mood to play with me but am not xD

What Guys Said 5

• I did nothing reading crappy reports all day

• It's been pretty frustrating.

• What happened?

• I'm trying to find hosts for couchsurfing in Rome and Amsterdam and it's quite difficult.
      Also one of my friends somehow believes it's my fault that his bag was stolen.
      Another friend was disappointed that I didn't like his business proposal.

• They're big cities, there's gotta be someone. I'd keep trying and tell those bitchy friends of yours to fuck off. Stolen bag? Business proposal? Not your business.

• I just woke up.

• Was good day until some fucking shit spoiled it.

• Been raiding villages in clash of clans.

What Girls Said 4

• Finished my last exam for the semester today :)

• Just been helping my friend packing up the stuff in her apartment.

• I'm off today so I got to sleep late. I packed for this weekend, thats about all so far.

• Nothing interesting. A pretty boring Sunday afternoon