If you was at Walmart & you want to buy some cold drinks, which would you love the best, Walmart's Sams Choice, Pepsi, or Coca-Cola?

Which drinks do you think sells the best at Walmart, (Sams Choice, Coca Cola, Pepsi, or R. C.)?

I'm asking this question cause back when I use to work for Walmart, I over heard one of the female assistant managers saying the coca-cola man (who is a vender that stacks their drinks inside the store) doesn't like her, out of jealousy, cause Walmart can out sell their Sam's Choice compared to coca-cola selling their products, so I want to know what do you think.

• A.) Sams's Choice
  • B.) Coca Cola
  • C.) Pepsi
  • D.) R. C.
  • E.) I like them all the same

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters I don't shop at Walmart. next I don't drink soda so none of the above

• You don't know what you're missing for not drinking soda and what's wrong with Walmart?

• Well having one coke or two doesn't harm nothing if you want to un-wine a bit, just not a whole 6 pack

• Thanks for MHO. And I think anything can be good in moderation. Now I just don't like it.

What Girls Said 4

• I know for a fact it's RC... Whether it's the pack of cans or a two littler it's still the cheapest and in my personal opinion tatses the best.

My sister works at Walmart and that's what most of the people end up purchasing.

• I like RC the best because it tatse the strongest and the flavor last the longest it really clenches your throguht.

Followed by Coke it's pretty strong as well but the flavor dials down fast.

I like Pepsi the least because it's just too sweet and not strong enough.

• But of course just about everyone will vote Coke because many people have never heard of RC or it's not in their country state.

• Coca-cola is better (but Coke is even nicer than that).

• I love pepsi.

• i don't drink cola

What Guys Said 5

• I like R. C

• I buy Sam's Choice Caffeine- Free Diet Coke
    Or I'll buy the Sam's Choice of Coke zero

• Pepsi one, IF they sold it anymore, which they don't. Sometimes I hate wally world.

• blothouse drinks.

walmart sucks

• Want really good Coke? Try mexican or Philippine coke. They still use cane sugar. It is so much better