I think I am quite ugly for a guy?

I will be honest, I used to be really obese, I lost all that weight and am in decent shape now (around 15% body fat) but still going. Many girls, some of them really beautiful have called me hot, handsome etc. However, I know when a pic is taken, I look pretty fuckin ugly, even if I take a self video of me, its usually pathetic, like really ugly. I feel really demotivated in life in general especially about working out, I could easily get a six pack in the next 2 years and well, wouldn't brag but even for the ugly fuck I am, my facial aesthetics have changed a lot, like so much people don't recognize me at all. Still, I think I am quite ugly still and its demotivating

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't overly focus on your looks. They only get you so far with women.

Think about it: a woman is judging you as a potential partner and father, and other things matter more there: are you fun to be around, are you caring, do you have high social status?

And believe people when they call you hot, handsome, etc. You know how thirsty guys are. Women are unlikely to throw around words like that unless they mean them, or are cornered and don't want to hurt someone's feelings.

• nah lol, it was never a matter of hurting feelings, they were just random girls i met

• In that case I would just believe them :)

What Girls Said 5

• Congrats for losing the weigh, that's a huge deal. Sounds like you're pretty insecure. There's always room for improvement. You should work on that.

• Sorry. Sounds like you need to work on your self esteem.
    What is your question?

• So.. wtf is the question?

• As there is no piccy, I would have to agree with you.

• I'm sorry, is there a question?

You need to work on your self esteem.

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, I've got scars, a dented in cheek and nerve damage on the side the cheek was busted on. Girls find me attractive, I don't know why, but I will say that it is usually the self who is the harshest critic. I congratulate you on the weight, but you should take as these girls say, genuinely ask them out and see yourself as they see you.

• Well done on losing weight - Very few people photograph well

• Mmmmm ok and the question is?

• You can find an angle that makes you look handsome keep experimenting

• just go with the flow