Is there nothing considered "manly" anymore?

So is there nothing a guy does that is considered manly anymore? Women are supposedly able to do anything a man can do. So where is the line?

Most Helpful Girl

• But when girl do guy things they're considered tomboyish or manly. I don't see why it matters why don't we just do things and not stick a gender to them. Or why don't we accept that both genders are awesome and high five one another for doing things that are supposedly opposite gender

What Girls Said 2

• Being a good dad and husband are both manly things :)

• A hairy chest or beard is manly!

What Guys Said 6

• There shouldn't be "manly" or "girly" stuff, if you want to do it, do it, no matter what gender you are.
    Cooking was always considered girly, but thankfully that has changed, cause I love cooking, it's awesome.
    Playing/watching sports was always considered manly, but thankfully that has changed, cause women love sports as much as men do.

• Never believed in that guff in the first place

• What difference does it make? And I'm not trying to disregard your question but like Amy said, why can't we just do what we do and not consider it manly or feminine.

• Growing a beard is manly :DDDDD haha i know some girls who can grow ones looool

• Rocking a beard

• Pick anything negative -- that's manly.

Fine with me, though.