How do you feel about the all-new "Morning Sun" book of 50 Shades of Grey, where we now see that Christian Grey IS an abusive psycho?

Yup! There's a new 50 Shades of Grey book out! And it's even worse than the previous ones. Will it be popular? Did people regain their taste in literature? Only time will tell!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/11683078/Mr-Darcy-with-nipple-clamps-Bryony-Gordon-reviews-EL-Jamess-Grey.html

What do you think about the new book?
Is it gonna be great or atrocious? Greatly atrocious or atrociously great?

• OH GOD PLEASE BURN IT WITH FIRE
  • OH YES IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD
  • lol idc m8

Most Helpful Girl

• The first book was bad. I did not read it but I heard about it. Some people are too tolerant of people that have bad personalities. If you are attracted to that - you are clearly lacking in self esteem.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Felt this pic to be pretty appropriate:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3de138186a.jpg

• YESSSSS.
    Christian Gray is a grown man who has not remedied HIS SEXUAL ABUSE AS AN ADOLESCENT therefore keeps reliving it with a glamorous twist. It's DISGUSTING. Women ignore the fact that he was taken advantage of by his mother's friend WHEN HE WAS 15. If the roles were reversed and a 15 year old girl was taken advantage of by her father's friend in a way where she probably had a dog collar tied around her throat or was spanked, then grew up wanting to do it to other men/not knowing how to function as a significant other without degrading someone: PEOPLE WOULD THINK IT WAS SICK.

• I have to wonder how much it's going to take for people to realize what shitty horrible character Grey is and how much worse el James is for claiming he isn't this entire time. I'll watch YouTube videos about how much it sucks and read reviews but there's no way I'm giving that much of my life to that book.

• *shrugs* By how he sounded when many people described him, it should have been obvious.

• Won't be reading it. EL James' writing is far from simulating

• lol idc m8

• Anyone who didn't see he was an abusive psycho in the first book when he stalked her and mentally abused/manipulated her is deeply challenged.

• ... This is hurting me.

• which part

• The part that such atrocious books get amazingly popular and are appreciated by the public. It makes me feel bad about humanity overall.

• No joke, it's because these are the people who choose to reproduce. -_-

• I'm gunna read it since I read the rest of the series I think it will define who he really is and eveything. Get his in site on why and how abusive he realized he was being.

What Guys Said 4

• Hannibal Lecter was a abusive psycho wasn't he? People seem to like that character. If I were to judge the likability of a fictional character based on their actions, I probably wouldn't like too many fictional characters.

• Yeah, but Hannibal Lecter isn't portrayed as something desirable in where he's insane. They pass off abuse here as romance.

• I guess I don't see a difference; killing is killing. Just because I or other people don't care about the things we kill doesn't make it more or less bad. It turns real life violence into fake violence as a form of entertainment; I think that's better than having real violence as entertainment.

I'm not sure how many people that play war games find real war exciting. I'm sure they find war games exciting, that's why they play them. But I think there's a difference between finding war games exciting and finding real war exciting.

• I guess. Although you are right, Colosseums and fighting have been part of what people found entertaining from the earliest of times.

• Too big a hype. I don't like big hypes.

• Book burnings are horrible. It lags knowledge back and is a violation of free speech...
    Burning this book might not be too bad of an idea though...

• For her next book her male charcter will some old peadofile hanging around a school. ... oh wait thats been done it was called Twighlight.