How do I get a job?

I'm 16 years old and I really want a job. The only problem is that I waited too long to apply for a summer job, all of the summer jobs are full now. Most of my neighbors don't have pets and the others that do have pets hire professional dog sitters. I'm not the best with children so i can't babysit. So is there anything I can do to earn some money this summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe do volunteer work to build up your resume. Employers care just as much about volunteer experience as they do about work experience and volunteer work is easier than real work but you get the same respect as working a real job.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure you can find something at a mall or a fast food place. I know people are lookin where I live there's so many open jobs for some reason.

What Guys Said 4

• Be a pet sitter place an add in the paper

• Is there an amusement park by you, they always need people.

• let me guess, north east US?

• I think you be a little picky. I would get on craigslist and look around for yard work, pet sitting and labor jobs. There is always demand somewhere.