How much time do you spend or gag? Are you a ghost gagger or are you completely addicted?

0|0
15|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 15

• I'm here fairly often I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a ghost gagger?

0|0
    0|0
    • Someone who doesn't really use the site a lot/just reads questions doesn't ask or answer them

• Oh okay, I'm sort of in-between the two because I'll log in for a few days constantly but then take several weeks or months away from the site and not use it at all.

• I'm not on GAG everyday. Sometimes I spend 3 or 4 days without coming here. So, I guess I can say that I'm not addicted nor I am a ghost gagger.
    I'd say I spend 3 hours on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm a bit of both. There are days where I am online for hours. Days where I don't show. I use to be more addicted but a lot of my friends left :( Lonely ova here.

Bua na cainte

Ni mor a admhail, Is GAG mo ghrá <3

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey I remember you. Except it used to be arctic foxes

• Show All
    • Do you want me to get you a box of tissues. You are blowing this WAY out of proportions. Settle down baby girl

• @stopthehate threatening to kidnap people is not blowing anything out of proportions. No gives a damn you fucked some girl so get off your high ass and shove it up your ass.

• I go through phases, at first I was really addicted for like a month or so, then for like 2 weeks I didn't really come much and now i'm some where in between again lol

0|0
    0|0
  • more time than i prob should lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been spending a lot of time on gag, it's really addicting. I usually come on here when I'm bored (I'm bored most of the time) and answer questions. It's a really fun website to be on to answer questions or get your questions answered :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sometimes a ghost gagger

0|0
    0|0
  • I check it every now and then but it's mainly to reply to a few people who message me a lot and to see what questions are up at the time but i do go on every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be hella addicted. Lately not as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend about 2-3 maybe 4 hours on GaG a day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Recently a few minutes here & there every couple of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little addicted... o. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 10-15 minutes per day? So GHOST LOL

0|0
    0|0