Do you think we should accept double standards?

You have Feminists always complaining how they are always called names by guys, even if they know it will always be like that because it was always in the society to look down on women regards sex. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Men and women are biologically different, HOWEVER a lot more of those differences are actually based on hundreds of years of societal laws than you might think--also remember that gender, and sex, is not just binary. I'm not talking even only about transgender people, but people who are intersex and such--the biological differences are not nearly as straightforward as it might seem. I'm completely against double standards. All feminists I've known have been as well, and honestly most decent people I've met are too. Double standards are ridiculous.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Men and women are different. Get over it.

• Get rid of double standards and accept everyone is equal.

• I think your question makes no sense. Wtf are you trying to say?

• Do you think that we should accept differences in genders and all the things that the society is bringing with it or not?

• The only place any hitting should take place is in martial arts.

• OK, never heard that yet.

• We should accept reality as it is not what we'd like it to be.